I want to start packing!!!

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
We dont go for another 9 weeks, but I'm off work today, and I have already laid out the suitcases in the spare room!

Help! Somebody stop me! ;) ;) ;)

ROFL!!! I can so relate. I am usually just like you! Unfortunately with this trip(we leave tomorrow) we werent positive we were going until 2 weeks ago(FIL was very ill). So all of a sudden I had a little over a week to get everything ready for me and 2 kids. I was(and still am) panic stricken. I feel like Im so unorganized for this trip and I know Ill forget something.
So, the moral of the story is I wont stop you. I think if you can, then start. Its better to be prepared and be sure you have everything than to throw stuff together at the last minute. ;)
Good luck and dont worry. Those 9 weeks will be over before you know it. :)

lol....that is not to bad....I have heard worse ;)
Hope your time waiting goes quickly and your vacation is awesome!

Welcome! You are now an official member of the "I Pack Way Too Soon" Club. Only problem is that when we pack that early, I can never remember what all we packed! I have held off (for the most part) this time, and now it is only 4 weeks away. I am really beginning to sweat it! :D

You could at least <b>start</b>! What could it hurt ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter