I went to my High School Benefit auction today....

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
...and spent some money. But I got some really good deals (which shouldn't be at a fundraiser, but I can say I tried). The best thing was, a bag full of 26 Beanie Babies for $30. I'm not into Beanie Babies, but my Sunday School kids are, and I have a point system by which they can "buy" things at the quarterly "store". They're going to LOVE these. Again, I don't know that much about the Beanies, but there are two German ones - Germania.... but the tag is all in German, and one Mexican one named Osito. I thought that was cool.

There was also this REALLY beautiful handmand quilt which I forced the bid up on until I got scared. The other person did end up paying $800 for it, which was a real steal, but I couldn't risk it anymore.

I'm sort of on an after-spending "high" right now! :bounce: :bounce:

How neat. Your Sunday school kids will love those beanies :)

Thats such a cool idea about the beanie babies and the kids from your sunday school class. $30 is a good deal for 26 beanie babies. I remember when everyone was collecting them and they went for $5 each. Just think, you saved...$100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter