I wish ABD would go to ...

calypso726

Escaping reality one Disney vacation at a time
I thought it would be fun to post a list of the places you wish ABD would add to their list itineraries. Here is mine:

Antarctica
Japan
New Zealand
Havasu Falls (added to Arizona/Utah ABD)
Iceland (but off the beaten path)
Victoria Falls

So what would you like to see them add to the list?

Calypso--I could ditto most of your list :) Antarctica, Japan (with Tokyo Disney), New Zealand & Australia together like sayhello suggested. I have other places on my travel list that are higher but probably not ABD appropriate (Easter island, Faroes, Nepal & Butan... I could go on,lol).

I love this thread and hope ABD is reading it!

Victoria Falls - would love if this was added on to the South Africa trip.
Tanzania
Antarctica
Patagonia
Croatia
Egypt - I hope they reinstate this trip when it is deemed safe.
Israel
Nepal
Cuba?

My bucket list is long. I could keep going...

I have been to Japan and New Zealand. Those are two of my favorite countries in the world. I would go back to either in a heartbeat!

India, Egypt, Russia, Japan, New Zealand, and Hawaii come to mind without much trouble. So places that are overwhelming for me to plan (New Zealand, Japan, Hawaii, Russia) or where I want someone to keep me safe (India & Egypt).

I would love to see Hawaii, New Zealand, Japan to second many other posters. I think it would also be great if they added Yosemite and/or Tahoe. Would also love to see another Scandinavian Itinerary.

I would love to see Hawaii, New Zealand, Japan to second many other posters. I think it would also be great if they added Yosemite and/or Tahoe. Would also love to see another Scandinavian Itinerary.
Unfortunately, ABD has previously had trips to Hawaii and to Yosemite (I think it included Tahoe). I assume they were both gotten rid of due to lack of interest. :( Not to say they couldn't bring them back, they have re-worked some trips & re-offered them, but I don't see Hawaii being one of those. They just couldn't offer the value for the price.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!