I wish I had the Travel Channel because...

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
they are highlighting more Disney resorts. But for those can can watch, here is the schedule

Feb 26, 2002
9:00 PM Fun & Sun Inside Disneyland Paris

Feb 27, 2002
12:00 AM Fun & Sun Inside Disneyland Paris

Mar 11, 2002
11:30 AM Great Hotels Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando

Mar 11, 2002
3:00 PM Great Hotels Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando

Mar 13, 2002
11:30 AM Great Hotels Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando

Mar 13, 2002
3:00 PM Great Hotels Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando

Mar 15, 2002
9:00 PM Fun & Sun Inside Disneyland Paris

Mar 16, 2002
12:00 AM Fun & Sun Inside Disneyland Paris

Mar 17, 2002
2:00 PM Fun & Sun Inside Disneyland Paris

Mar 19, 2002
3:00 PM Great Hotels Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL

Mar 21, 2002
11:30 AM Great Hotels Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL

Here is a link to a website that features all of the Disney park/resort related TV shows that are going to be on each week.

Disney Shows

We don't receive Travel Channel either, what a bummer!!!! I would love to see these shows. :(

Thanks Buzz - I'll have to set my VCR for those. Thanks for the link (I see the Disney Channel is showing the 1974 version of Walt Disney World - I've got to tape that).

I caught the last few minutes of a show last night that ranked the top water parks in America on the travel channel. I think it was Blizzard Beach that ranked 2nd. I love this channel!

I read this thread a few seconds to late. I just posted on a different threada about YC vs BC, about the Great Hotels that features this. I didn't know there was going to me more. I am sooooo excited! Thank you so much for posting the times. This gives me something to look forward to since our last trip to WDW was 2 months ago and we won't go again until 1 year from now!!!!!

Did anyone also see how they did the Hotel at IOA. I found it interesting that they mentioned that there is 2 parks there and how you get frount of the line passes if you stay there, like this was a big deal.

Disney has 4 parks and 3 water parks and everyone gets fast pass and they failed to mention this.

Did anyone also see how they did the Hotel at IOA. I found it interesting that they mentioned that there is 2 parks there and how you get frount of the line passes if you stay there, like this was a big deal.

The FOTL access is like having a constant Fast Pass, whereas Disney only lets you have one Fast Pass at a time. I would imagine it's definitely worth it.

How exciting for those of you who have the Travel Channel...what a bummer for me! I had this channel up until about 2 months ago, then my cable company decided to cut it...up until then I watched this channel all the time, but there was very little to do with Disney ever on it....Of course, now there would be.
Believe me, I've cried the blues to the cable company, but to no avail.
Enjoy watching!

thank you so much.....i have been searching for when Family Matters goes to the Wilderness Lodge and I can never seem to catch it....maybe this site that you have linked me to will soon tell me!

I have to remember to set my TiVo to record all of these specials!! I recently watched the special they did on Portofino Bay, in Universal... They spent a bit too long on the rides at the parks, I wanted to see more of the hotel!

Be lucky enough for your cable provider to carry it or bug them enough so then add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter