• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wish I was in Disney, did anyone see....

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
the radio station from Boston that is done there all this week. it is the same radio station I won my trip to Australia. I am now trying to win and all expense trip for 4 to Disney. There names are Loren and Wally from radio station 105.7. I have listen to them all this week right from Disney which is just getting me more excited to go in 3 weeks from tomorrow. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

No way!! My sister is addicted to these guys every morning. But I'm too busy watching Regis when they're on. Where are they broadcasting from? Thats so cool!!

I slept in late this morning so I missed it. I think they were from the MK. I wish I was there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter