I Won a Trip to Sea World !?! Well then, we're going to Universal too! 12/19 - 12/24/15 - All Done!

2 Tidbits of news I thought I'd share, just because I'm so excited (at least about 1!)

DS19 is coming home for a visit this weekend! He's been gone since January 3rd and I miss him dearly but very proud of him for making a life for himself at college. As he goes to college out in Iowa, look who he ran into yesterday. DS19 said he loved listening to his "speech" and was really glad he had gone (I may have influenced him to try and get a picture with him, but I honestly didn't know he would get one nor learn a little at the same time!)

clinton s.jpg
"Excuse me sir, can I have a selfie?" lol

And sad news, my Animal antenna topper was stolen - my favorite souvenir from Disneyland last year. My friend tried to find one at Hollywood Studios but couldn't.

I think that's pretty low. :(
animal.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

We got my mom the same one this past August! We found it at Disney Springs. She is a bus driver at our local school district and is shocked Noone has taken it yet. She has a Mike Wazowski one taken before. Have you checked ebay?

My niece got my mom a Mickey Year of a Million Dreams (I think that's what it was called) antenna topper and it was stolen. We then got her a Cinderella carriage as they no longer sold the one from the year before. That one started falling apart and then when we went to DL my mom bought herself a rainbow mickey on. My dad has had better luck and only had his Fantamic mickey head fall apart and now he's got a mickey head. It's a bit harder to steal if it's on a truck.

Such a great trip report! I love all the details. We are staying at RPR at the end of May/beginning of June to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I loved seeing how much y'all were able to get done with the EPs. And such a lovely family!! Thank you for sharing.

We got my mom the same one this past August! We found it at Disney Springs. She is a bus driver at our local school district and is shocked Noone has taken it yet. She has a Mike Wazowski one taken before. Have you checked ebay?

I have looked on Ebay a few times, but I'll keep checking. Good idea!

My niece got my mom a Mickey Year of a Million Dreams (I think that's what it was called) antenna topper and it was stolen. We then got her a Cinderella carriage as they no longer sold the one from the year before. That one started falling apart and then when we went to DL my mom bought herself a rainbow mickey on. My dad has had better luck and only had his Fantamic mickey head fall apart and now he's got a mickey head. It's a bit harder to steal if it's on a truck.

We were at Disney during the Million Dreams year too! I bought a whole bunch of antenna toppers that year and they are all still pretty good - a few are faded but they didn't fall apart. When I bought my new mini van I was glad it still had an antenna! lol

Such a great trip report! I love all the details. We are staying at RPR at the end of May/beginning of June to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I loved seeing how much y'all were able to get done with the EPs. And such a lovely family!! Thank you for sharing.

Happy Anniversary! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! We will celebrate 22 years May 21st - only 3 more to the big 25! When I was young, I thought people were OLD when they hit their 25th anniversary, but I don't feel that old. (well, once in awhile I do. lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter