i woul like to know the value of my plush

laurenanderson

Earning My Ears
i would like to know the value of a Disney plush toy. i have a stitch plush toy with a shaggy/velvet material and on the left foot there is the stitched authentication. it says that it is 'authentic, original and exclusive'.

Unless it’s an exclusive numbered limited edition or was released for a specific event such as the opening of Shanghai Disney and only given to the construction workers then the answer is probably next to nothing (sentimental value).

Most of the Disney Store UK plushies have a circular tag with that information on it (I have several including a piglet). I also have a limited edition Christmas Pooh bear which has the number stitched on the circle) and is probably worth about £20 (about the same I paid for it in other words).

Companies such as Steiff or R John Wright release limited edition plushies which can gather in value but these tend to be more expensive to purchase when released. E.g I have a R John Wright Cafe Bear that when released was about £300 or so and now (if you can find one on the secondary market) commands over £800. But that was a very small release of two bears for one shop in the U.K. for an event they had.

You could try EBay and see if there is something similar in style but remember, even with the tags attached, it’s still technically second hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!