icchina

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
could some please explain something on icchina i checked my account one day and saw there was 2900+ points listed as a reward forTDL the next thing i knew the few points i had were added to the 2900+ and was spent on this TLD (whatever that means!!!) i emailed them but knew i could get better and faster response here!! thanks for the help:confused:

I saw the gTDL (or whatever it is) when I logged onto icchina yesterday, but I had no idea what they were talking about so I got out fast! I don't think my points were affected. I was going to ask myself if anyone here knows what that is about before I go blundering back in there. Please can anyone help?

But I have no idea what it means - I thought that it was a bonus for being involved with them, but I was wrong. I tried to convert it to beenz before beenz shut down and get a couple more DD's, but, they said I could only use towards TDL's or something like that, so whatever. I pretty much gave up on icchina when they stopped giving me credit for the searches I made (last time I looked, they still had not credited me for the searches I did over 2 weeks ago). Oh well, I only did them for the beenz points anyway. If they strike a deal with mypoints, maybe I'll continue to use them.

Joline:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter