Ice Water in Disneyland??

That's any food place except the Golden Horseshoe--apparently their soda machines are lacking a water dispenser.

iceskatejen said:
That's any food place except the Golden Horseshoe--apparently their soda machines are lacking a water dispenser.
:rotfl:

Saw the same thing happen (no water dispenser) to somebody at a different restaurant, but can't for the life of me remember which one it was.

Some locations don't have water available at their soda fountains, but they'll give you a cup of ice and tell you where the nearest water fountain is located. Better than nothng... and still free.

I read on this forum that you could get a cup of ice OR ice water at any of the counter services. I took that advice and RAN :)

Put to the test it worked out just fine. One little tip. Ask for a FULL cup of ice! No matter what counter I went to if I asked for "a cup of ice" I got half a cup EVERYTIME! I caught on quickly and asked for TWO FULL CUPS OF ICE every time and that's what I got! Once I asked for THREE and that was fine too.

Problem with this is that the line for ice or water is the SAME for everything else. Lines are long so I filled up my water bottle with ice before I left and then when ever we ate or stood in line anywere I always got ice and just filled up my bottle every chance I got!

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter