Iconic/Best Photo-Ops

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip for Universal Orlando in 2019. It is two adults.

During my first trip to Disneyland I insisted that my friend and I had to get our picture taken in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle with the Partners statue.

Aside from the Universal Globe at the enterance to the parks, where are some other places where we should get our picutre taken? What do you consider the most iconic or best photo-ops? I have a basic and shoot camera and no reservations about asking someone to take a picture of us. My friend does not like being photographed, but during the Disneyland trip was willing to do one or two iconic locations.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

There are several places at the waterfront in IoA that give a wonderful background view with attractions in it. They're kind of out of the way- there's one by Mythos, there's a path past the barge ride, Seussland has some waterfront paths. If either of you are a HP fan, then on the bridge by Hogwarts or in DA with the bank in the background.

What are you fans of? There are cool photo opportunities in Jurassic Park, in Simpsons Springfield, in Seuss Landing, etc. There are also some bonus props around Studios, including the Back to the Future Delorean and the Jaws shark.

I love all the photo ops in the Toon Lagoon section. There are captions to pose under and everything is so colorful. There is also a fun Marmaduke photo op.

Not “iconic”, but a great area for photos is outside of the Discovery Center along the lagoon at IOA. Mythos and Seuss Landing in the background. There are also some good spots in the area between the lagoon and Me Ship the Olive.

As far as “iconic”, I’d say besides the Globe and the bridge below the castle in IOA, the area just beyond the entrance at USF.

Thanks for all of the suggestions (and please keep them coming). I plan to take tons of pictures and may have my friend take pictures with just me in them (I hate selfies). As for the "iconic" shot that will be the two of us, the one by the Globe, the area near the entrance at USF and the Hogwarts Castle by the bridge seem like the perfect places to get one of the two of us. We're both big Harry Potter fans. I will pose by photos of all the stuff I like, but my friend really doesn't like getting her picture taken, so I'm trying to come up with a small list so my friend can pick the one that will be the two of us.

Beneath the entryway into Jurassic Park:

384421-jurassic_2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter