Icr Cream Social Questions

hepcat620

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've got 2 questions about the ice cream social at the Garden Grill -

1. Since you can only get the one thing, does the ice cream have peanuts? My son is allergic and we've always got to look out for this.

2. I want to suprise my DW with a rehitching ceremony. I've read that they do this at the ice creamn social, but then someone else posted that they do not (only lunch and dinner). Anyone do this at the ice cream social?

Thanks Alot

:cool:

Hi hepcat, and welcome to the DIS! I can answer your question about the ice cream at the social, but not about the rehitching. We went to the social about 2 years ago, so this info might have changed, but I don't remember any nuts in the sundaes. I don't like them, and I can't remember picking them out. You could always call the Garden Grill directly (I'm sure someone on these boards knows how) and ask. From what I hear, WDW is good at accommodating special diets. Good luck, and happy planning!

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter