• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for Dec.?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
My DD (24) and myself will be taking a trip in Dec. to visit a friend of her's in the College Program. Since I'll have some down time while the girls are hanging out, I'd like some ideas for hanging out alone around the resorts and other areas in the world. (Not the parks) Who has some fun ideas? I know its a great time of the year to see the decorations and holiday themes.

Definitely go to WL to see the decorations-they are beautiful.
Also, go to DTD for shopping. Since this will be my first December trip, I haven't seen decorations there, but I here they have some. Also, you might want to spend some time at AKL, they had a display outside Bomas (at least last year) that was really nice. ALso, you could spend some time just viewing animals.

Take your time and tour the resorts. There are some spectacular decorations at the deluxe resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter