• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for DH's birthday breakfast (at resort)

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
My husband will be having his birthday during our stay at the Wilderness Lodge. It will be a resort day for us to just sleep in & have fun at the WL. I was thinking of surprising him with something at a room service breakfast .....it is too early for birthday cake I guess - any other ideas for making his wake-up special?

Personally, one of our family brithday traditions is to have cake for breakfast. Afterall, is it really all that different from having a donut or other sort of pastry? I guess it depends on your personal tummy gross-out factor, though.

Call WL directly and see what they can do to help you out. My husband received a birthday card and was thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter