Ideas for Disney games

A cart racer like Mario Kart. Magical Racing tour was a good start, but the fact Chip & Dale and Jimmy Cricket were the only playable Disney character was annoying.

My kids like to play ABC Disney World as a car game. We try to stick to just attractions, restaurants, hotels, shows... Anything in the world. If the kids get stuck we let them do a character or movie.

The game is simple enough-the first person says a something in Disney that starts with an 'a' then the next does 'b' etc.

We also do a 20 questions version of Disney too.

Best Disney game ever would be an RPG that gives you access to all the characters like in Disney Infinity.

Disneyland gets the Kinect game.. on the next gen of systems, would love a Walt Disney World game. Probably will never happen, but I want the ENTIRE world in there. Maybe an MMO. Buses, rope drops, fastpasses. You name it. Would be awesome!

Disneyland gets the Kinect game.. on the next gen of systems, would love a Walt Disney World game. Probably will never happen, but I want the ENTIRE world in there. Maybe an MMO. Buses, rope drops, fastpasses. You name it. Would be awesome!

That sounds a whole lot like VMK that closed :(
I guess you could play the new version!?
http://beta.myvmk.com/
I don't think it is Disney owned, but it has been open for months. If Disney wanted it gone, it would be gone by now.
Have fun!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter