Ideas for the next auction

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
So I thought it might be fun to spur some ideas for inventory donations for the next auction. What did you bid on in the past or WOULD get you way excited about enough to bid?
I thought sharing our “wish list” might spur ideas as people are rooting around their closets/drawers for treasures.
I am curious to hear, as someone who can’t afford to donate a ton money wise, I am trying to find something to donate so I can meaningfully contribute.
And... Lol I know Pete is a big bidder, if Pete shared his wish list we could set them up for success from the get go.
:rolleyes1

Last edited:
I'd also like to see more Dis experiences ( like dinner with members or a guest spot in the studio ) and maybe get some fellow vloggers to do the same. Those are the kinds of experiences I think people would cough up some hefty sums for.

I'd also be interested in seeing Pete's list - he has very good taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts