• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas

sammi6

Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities
My DH and I are going on our first trip to WDW without the kids. I need ideas for the night life. I was told that Pleasure Island closes early during the week is this true? If not how late do the resort buses run? I am getting very anxious, and cannot wait to get to the World!!! Has does anyone have any ideas for December?::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

... I've got to Boogie... and luckily, there's plenty of fun to be had in December. I'm usually there the first week of December, and I've never noticed Pleasure Island closing early. There have, generally, been smaller crowds, because of the lesser crowds everywhere in the kingdom, but it's still hopping! Also, I love heading over to The Boardwalk for a night at Jellyrolls (featuring duleing pianos and lots of folks singing along). You can also head over to Port Orleans Riverside to see the entertainer in the lounge there (although call ahead to make sure he's on that night and what the hours are). Earlier in the evening, you can head over to Fort Wilderness for a hayride, or movies, or the campire (and making smores!). I've been to Pleasure Island until as late as, oh, maybe 2 in the morning, and been able to catch the last bus back to my resort. But even if you miss it, you can easily catch a cab and it won't prove to be very expensive.

Have a great time!

Richard

HI! There is lots to do at WDW for adults. Already mentioned PI and Jelly Rolls, both of which are exciting and fun. I would also suggest a quite evening. SOmething special perhaps. A nice dinner at 'Ohana's and fireworks from the Polynesian Beach. You may also consider strolling along the Boardwalk just for fun.

Melissa

PI doesn't close until 2AM every night. I think the buses run for about 1/2 hour after closing. Have you ever toured the resorts to see the holiday decorations? It's a nice way to spend an evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter