Identification Question

rwdavis2

DIS Veteran
I did online checkin for our cruise yesterday (2/2/18) which sails on 2/24/18. I noticed that my name as given by the travel agent does not have my name suffix: II (the second) which appears on my passport and license. I spoke to 3 different RCL agents and one said it's not an issue with 2 saying it should be fixed and the last agent said the agent has plenty of time to add it but should be done through the TA.

To make things more confusing the TA send an email a few weeks ago indicating that RCL won't accept changes after Jan 26. I have a call and email into the travel agency but don't expect an answer until Monday.

So, what has been folks experience with this type of situation if you've encountered it? I'm mainly concerned if the TA won't/can't fix it.

I’ve done this in the sense that I’ve had my TA change a name (they mixed up my wife’s name) but I’ve not done it so close to sailing. So it’s not an apples to apples, I’m afraid.

FYI, I got through to the TA and they are fixing it. I should see the change in 1-2 days on the RCL site.

Good to hear. One would think that the missing suffix would not be an issue, but as the saying goes, better safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter