Idk how to have a Disney sweet 16!

a_disney_princess15

A Huge Disney Fan
For a long time I was hoping to go to Disney World for my 16th birthday, and I recently learned that I can't go :( I'm also not a big fan of huge parties, so idk what to do. Do you guys have any Disney ideas that I could use for my 16th birthday?

Some questions that if you answer, might help lead you to your own answer:

1. How "themed" are you willing to go, and more importantly, is in your budget for the party?
2. Do you want your party to feel like you're at WDW, or just be Disney themed in general?
3. How formal do you want your party to be?
4. If not at your home, where would this party be hosted?
5. Are your favorite characters all over the place, or do you kind of gravitate to specific Disney Characters? (i.e. villains, princesses, Pixar characters, heroes, The Fabulous Six{Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy}, etc.)
6. What kind of events/games/activities do you see having at your party?
7. How many people do you think you would invite to your party?
8. Do you prefer older (say, everything up to Disney's Renaissance Period of films) Disney stuff or newer (maybe Renaissance to today) Disney stuff?
9. Would the majority of your guests like Disney enough to enjoy your party without finding it childish?
10. Would you and your guests be interested in Disneybounding (if you haven't heard of it, it's picking out and wearing an outfit that's supposed to be reminiscent of a Disney something without actually being a costume)?
11. What will the climate be like when you host this party, and would you like to have your party outddors, indoors, or a mix of the two?

Some questions that if you answer, might help lead you to your own answer:

1. How "themed" are you willing to go, and more importantly, is in your budget for the party?
2. Do you want your party to feel like you're at WDW, or just be Disney themed in general?
3. How formal do you want your party to be?
4. If not at your home, where would this party be hosted?
5. Are your favorite characters all over the place, or do you kind of gravitate to specific Disney Characters? (i.e. villains, princesses, Pixar characters, heroes, The Fabulous Six{Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy}, etc.)
6. What kind of events/games/activities do you see having at your party?
7. How many people do you think you would invite to your party?
8. Do you prefer older (say, everything up to Disney's Renaissance Period of films) Disney stuff or newer (maybe Renaissance to today) Disney stuff?
9. Would the majority of your guests like Disney enough to enjoy your party without finding it childish?
10. Would you and your guests be interested in Disneybounding (if you haven't heard of it, it's picking out and wearing an outfit that's supposed to be reminiscent of a Disney something without actually being a costume)?
11. What will the climate be like when you host this party, and would you like to have your party outddors, indoors, or a mix of the two?
Thanks! A small party was definitely one of my options, so this helps with that. I'm sure I can think of some other activities reminiscent of the adventurous fun of Disney World :upsidedow Enjoy your Disney trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter