If a son and grandchild come to BCV to visit...

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Can they be added to the reservation on site? No dining plan involved, it would be the last day of our stay. This would make 4 in the studio.

Can they be added to the reservation on site? No dining plan involved, it would be the last day of our stay. This would make 4 in the studio.
The easiest is to add them to the entire stay at BCV. You are entitled to add up to 5 adults to a BCV studio and doing so allows access to SAB which I assume is the main drive. DVC not Disney is going to care if they don’t stay overnight.

It would be much easier to do it in advance. If you are already onsite, check with the front desk people at Beach Club.

DVC friends of ours do this often for us. We live in Orlando (ex DVC), but they put us on their ressie. We enjoy many benefits, although don’t actually sleep there, including TOWL access.

It is much more seamless to simply add them to the room in advance, rather than at the FD (especially if the FD designates them as a "day guest" - lesson learned the hard way :headache:)

It is much more seamless to simply add them to the room in advance, rather than at the FD (especially if the FD designates them as a "day guest" - lesson learned the hard way :headache:)

I put people on as day guests and it was totally fine.

What happened with you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter