if booked with AP discount...

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
call and use the current code off Mousesavers - I did yesterday and found out that my room at the AKL and Poly were a little cheaper than the AP rate! You will keep same ressies, CRO will just transfer the AP rate to the code rate. CALL! You can save some bucks!

Agreed. I saved a little by switching my AP rate at the Polynesian over to the new code as well. I would recommend it. At the moment, it seems like the best deal in town.

Jonathan

The CM I spoke with actually checked both rates for me and we saved abotu $35 overall by using the codes rather than the AP rate! Not much but hey, that's lunch for our family one day!

Many times, this is correct. However, my AP rate is $150 less than the new code (the 30% discount exceeds the $100/night discount that the new code is offering).

Is there a time frame for this? We have Poly LV concierge for July 12 and 13 for $357 per night including tax. I know some of the DC discounts are a minimum 3 nights stay. Also, I am kind of afraid to change anything right now with all the stories of new, semi-competent CMs at CRO--I might lose the original ressie!
Robin M.
Poly 6/2000
BWV 6/2001
Poly 12/2001
BWV/Poly/VWL 7/2002

oh! your dates are within this time frame. Actually my dates are 7/15-19. It's no problem to call and have them apply that code discount to yours. You will be surprised! :)

I have an ap rate at the contemporary in july. When I called to change it to the code rate they told me nothing is available. Am I saying or doing something wrong. I know I will save with the new code I just can't seem to get it.

Rock'n Robin, I have reservations for Polynesian LV Conc. for 7/4-7/7 and the AP rate was the best discount. ( I have the same rate that yiou do) I called a few times and had CM check different codes and rates for me.

Robin, the new code only gives a better rate on standard rooms. It is just a $100/night discount, reguardless of the rack price of the room.

I had no luck at all with my dates 7 - 4 through 7 - 11 at GF Lagoon View.

My AP rate for that time frame is still better than the codes they have.

I think it must be just the GF? Or I'm just paranoid . . .either way, I have tried all the current codes out there and the CM's never come up with anything that is lower.

Still happy with my discount though . . .maybe if we were staying somewhere different, I would have better luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!