If Free Dining becomes available...

LuvThumper

Earning My Ears
I have my dining reservations all set for a late February 2019 trip. If Free Dining is announced for my dates, I know I would have to re-book a new package reservation. Would I lose my exsisting dining reservations when I cancel the original package?

No you would not lose your reservations. Also you don't always need to rebook, you can usually just modify your exsisting reservation. You can call your TA or disney if you didn't use a TA.

I have my dining reservations all set for a late February 2019 trip. If Free Dining is announced for my dates, I know I would have to re-book a new package reservation. Would I lose my exsisting dining reservations when I cancel the original package?

Sorry to dampen your spirits, but free dining will not be announced for Feb. There hasn't been free dining at that time of year for many years now.

There may be the Stay, Play, and Dine discount which will still save you some money, but it's not even close to free dining.

Sorry to dampen your spirits, but free dining will not be announced for Feb. There hasn't been free dining at that time of year for many years now.

There may be the Stay, Play, and Dine discount which will still save you some money, but it's not even close to free dining.
Hoping that if room reservation numbers are down (people waiting to travel for opening of SWGE) it may happen. But I’m not counting on it.

Depending on the room discount it is sometimes a better deal than free dining. So even if they do a room discount you can still modify your reservation. Hey saving money is saving money right?

ADRs are not tied to a resort reservation so they will not be affected. Anyone can make an ADR regardless of their reservation status.

Go over to Mousesavers.com They have historic list of past discounts. It will help you figure out what or if anything may be available for your date.

I changed my reservation for the end of Feb to the Stay, play, and dine. It added only $300 to my 4 night, 2 person reservation so really the dining added $150 per person. I felt this was worth the change.
My TA called and they did it over the phone in about 5 minutes. All of my ADR's were still in place since we just modified an existing reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter