If going from AKL to Cape May Cafe, would it be better to...

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
take a bus to MGM, then the boat to BC? Seems like it would save a few (quite a few actually) steps...or would that take a long time?

That's what I would do. I think it would be faster than going through Epcot.

Thank you for the reply, DebbieB! We'll be at MGM that day but may need to get back to the AKL to freshen up for the evening....I was dreading hoofing it through Epcot to get to the BC.:)

You may think about going to animal kingdom then take the bus to BC or BWI or swan and dolphin.

Originally posted by jennymouse
Thank you for the reply, DebbieB! We'll be at MGM that day but may need to get back to the AKL to freshen up for the evening....I was dreading hoofing it through Epcot to get to the BC.:)

Depending on what time of day it is... Going to AK Park, and then catching the Epcot Resort bus from there would be your best bet. Of course, once DAK closes, that's no longer much of an option.

The next best course of action is to take the Disney-MGM Studios bus, and then catch the boat to the Yacht/Beach club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter