If I have an AP holder on my MDE account can I get AP discount on room?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if there is a work around - My AP expired but my DH who is on my MDE account (because i do all the planning) has an active AP. When i have tried to look at AP rates is automatically takes me to purchasing an AP.

Do i need to create a separate MDE account for DH to then be able to see the AP rates? I don't want to mess things up by creating another account

I am wondering if there is a work around - My AP expired but my DH who is on my MDE account (because i do all the planning) has an active AP. When i have tried to look at AP rates is automatically takes me to purchasing an AP.

Do i need to create a separate MDE account for DH to then be able to see the AP rates? I don't want to mess things up by creating another account

If you want to be able to see the AP rates online then I believe you would have to create an account for him. I say this because at one time all four of us had an AP but whenever I logged in, I could only see the AP rates listed for me. If he's listed on your account and is an active AP holder, I believe you could call in and check on the rates that way. If this has changed, I'm sure someone will pipe in. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter