If I make a reservation for two, and only one shows up, is there still a fee to pay?

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Sorry for a question that I'm sure has been asked here 100 times, I tried to call Disney but they're having technical difficulties and the brilliant cast member I chatted with had no idea and told me to call Disney.

I'm making a couple reservations for myself and my brother (who is a cast member) wants to join but isn't sure if he'll be off. If I add him to the reservation and it turns out he can't come and only I show up, is there a 10 dollar fee because one of the people in the party didn't show?

Thank ya!

As long as someone shows up, there’s no charge. It’s usually easier to make reservations for even numbered parties then odd numbered one. When I was traveling alone, there were more options for parties of 2 then 1 even thought they would use the same type of table.

Sorry for a question that I'm sure has been asked here 100 times, I tried to call Disney but they're having technical difficulties and the brilliant cast member I chatted with had no idea and told me to call Disney.

I'm making a couple reservations for myself and my brother (who is a cast member) wants to join but isn't sure if he'll be off. If I add him to the reservation and it turns out he can't come and only I show up, is there a 10 dollar fee because one of the people in the party didn't show?

Thank ya!

I do this all the time on my solo trips, and I've never been charged. For one thing, lots of restaurants don't seem to "have availability" for one. But the other reason I book for two is that, who knows, maybe I'll meet another solo whom I'd like to invite to share a meal. Or maybe DH will surprise me and show up (he hasn't).

1) For normal dining, as long as one person shows, then no penalty for the ADR.
2) However, for dinner shows (HDDR, Luau, BBQ) and CRT, you do loose the entire meal price unless canceled per the cancel policy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter