If I may make a suggestion......hurricane info

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Is it too late to include What-To-Do-In-A-Hurricane-While-Visiting-Orlando in this week's podcast(s)? I know there are some threads about this but hearing it in podcast would be more concise.

Just suggestions on how to get local emergency information, what to pack before you come, etc...., especially for the DISsers not staying on property, would be great. I would think that most of the visitors would not be hurricane-savvy or know how they should be prepared.

Just a thought.

I was in WDW for Charley in 2004. We were on one of the last flights out from LaGuardia-NY and got into MCO a couple of hours before they closed the airport. Our luggage was delayed (ended up being put on a later flight and diverted to Atlanta) but we had essentials and one change of clothes in our carryons. We drove in the driving rain to make it to the hotel, we stayed at Best Western-DTD as our package at POFQ started the next morning. Feel free to ask any questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!