if I'm going to buy annual passes question

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
If I plan to buy 2 annual passes should I just buy them at the Hard Rock when we arrive? Is there any reason to do it before hand on the website?

It doesn't matter if you buy them prior to the trip or when you check into the hotel.

Just personal choice

I'm so used to Disney where you need to have tickets linked in order to make FP's. I think I'm going to like this better. ;);)::yes::::yes::

If only there weren't eight different annual passes... haha

If only there weren't eight different annual passes... haha

Premier, Preferred, Power, Seasonal; 2 or 3 parks. :)

Do you want to include Volcano Bay?
What are your dates; are there any dates blocked out from the lower passes?
Do you want AP discounts on merchandise/food?

It's a "what do you want" question then a calendar question then a math problem. :)

I would like the 3 park pass but the premier is more than I wanted to spend so I was considering the 3 park preferred or power pass. We would be blocked out of Volcano Bay for our July trip but could use it in May or September (both short trips) and whatever we plan for next year. Decisions, decisions.

A step lower from premier is the preferred ap

That ap allows you 10% discount off food and merch and free garage parking

If you go a lot to the parks, might be worth the extra costs

All of the ap qualifies for the hotel ap discounts if available

We plan on buying some annual passes when we go in June. If we get the seasonal pass and decide to go back during one of the black out dates can we upgrade it to the preferred at that time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!