• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??? If order more than 3 tickets online, $20 giftcard from Mastercard...

BC

DIS Veteran
I went to the Seaworld webpage and saw where you could receive a $20 giftcard from Mastercard if you use your Mastercard to order online. Since you print your own tickets from ordering this way, when do you receive the giftcard?

I did the same tyhing... I paid for mine a month ago I still did not get my gift cards... I tried calling SeaWorld, my M/C issuing bank, my M/C Rewards program, M/C international, and the Internet ticket purchasing office at Seaworld... SOF FAR I ONLY GOT THE RUN AROUND !!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same tyhing... I paid for mine a month ago I still did not get my gift cards... I tried calling SeaWorld, my M/C issuing bank, my M/C Rewards program, M/C international, and the Internet ticket purchasing office at Seaworld... SOF FAR I ONLY GOT THE RUN AROUND !!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone have a phone number to ask WHERE ARE MY GIFT CARDS???????

I guess I'm in the same boat - I bought tickets 2 weeks ago - willing to wait - but didn't know I'd have to wait that long!!! Thought their promo had something to do with using the $20 for gas - buy 3 - drive free? Guess the ride's on me!!!

Anhieser-Bush called me back with an answer.... They said the overwelming response had caused the first batches of Cash Cards to be delayed... They asured me they cards are on thier way... I should get them by mid-next week....

Hope this is the same for you too!!

I never got an answer form MasterCard or SeaWorld... but when I called the beer gods... I got a response!!!

Does anyone have the number for Anhieser-busch? I still haven't gotten my card.TIA April:Pinkbounc

We bought our tix at the end of May and still no gift card. Hopefully they will arrive before we leave for Orlando in 3 weeks! An extra $40 spending money sure would be nice.

I'm still waiting also! Bumping this up for someone who might have that phone number.April:Pinkbounc

I completely forgot about that offer I did use my MC card way back months ago and still no $20.00 gift card.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter