• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if park closes at 8 pm

minniegidget

Can't wait till I can go back to Disney
I am only going to be at the park Tues- Fri. The park closes at 8 pm except Fri and then it closes at 10 pm. Will the fireworks go on Tues Wed of Thurs? I was not planning on staying late on Fri but I do not want to miss the fireworks. I will be there Sept 6- 9

I tried to check on the DL website for park hours but they are experiencing a "system error." To my knowledge, only DCA closes at 8pm. Unless there is a special event going on in the DL park on an evening, they are normally open until 10pm (and midnight or later on Friday - Sunday). Where did you get your information about the time schedule?

DL does close at 8pm weekdays after Labor Day - these hours have been posted on the website. Can't be sure until they post the entertainment schedule, but I seriously doubt there will be fireworks on those days.

It's not usually dark enough for fireworks at 8:00pm in Sept.

Maybe the fact that the calendar has been down all day means that they are finally updating it for September. Here's hoping....

We go every year in November (since 2001), and DL has always been open until 10pm mid-week- they may have closed at 8 on Tuesday and Wed (I remember earlier closures from a January trip). I know that DCA generally closed about 2 hours before DL. One thing for sure, I remember seeing fireworks at DL every night that the weather permitted. I haven't been in Sept, and it has been 6 years since we've gone in October. Maybe with the time change again at the end of October it is dark at 8pm so because it was dark and we saw fireworks... it may have just felt later. :confused3

I guess this trip around means no Fireworks for me. I am really sad about this. Only on Friday and Saturday nights will there be fireworks and I was not planning on staying till 10 pm on Friday. Guess it just means I will have to plan one more trip to Diseny before the 50th is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter