If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

I CAN'T wait to hear all about it!!!! Was it really only 4 nights? It felt like you were there longer than that!
I WISH it was more than 4 nights! Luckily because of our flight times we got to do parks on both our arrival and departure days so maybe that's why it seemed longer. Or maybe because I just kept posting picture after picture of our little room :laughing:

That might be an understatement :rotfl::rotfl: That was the pixie dust jackpot!!
Hey Samantha it's good to see you here! I guess you're right, for once in our lives we hit a jackpot :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

YES what ^^^^^^^^^ said...what an awesome surprise!!! I can't wait for more details, though the ones I saw already had me insanely jealous!
I'm hoping to get that TR started asap! I'm as anxious to share it all with you as I hope some of you are to read it :goodvibes

Oh yes, you will!!!!!
::yes::

The pictures of the Wilderness Lodge are so pretty. I really enjoyed your trip report, thanks so much for sharing. Have a great trip!!!
Thank you, I appreciate you following along and I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Our trip was BEYOND awesome, so much so that I changed my mind and am going to do a TR for it instead of just a dining report. I'll post here when I have that started if you want to follow again!

Yes! Can't wait for this trip report...it seems like a DREAM of a trip.
Totally! We always say bad luck follows us but for once, luck was on our side :cloud9:

As much as this pains me, I think we are going to skip 2020 altogether and plan to go a few times in 2021. I will definitely be there on the actual 50th!
I'll be there for the actual 50th too, since I'll be turning 50 that year also! I plan to go in Feb. 2021 for my birthday and then again in Oct. for MK's 50th. And I plan to book as soon as the year opens because it's going to be CRAZY :crazy:

Thanks so much for sharing! I have really enjoyed your report!
Thank you for following along, I appreciate it :goodvibes

The suspense! Can't wait to read all about it!
:D Just trying to get the last update done in my March dining report, and my Sept. TR will begin!

What you got wasn't Pixie Dust, it was a Pixie Mountain!
Ooh, Pixie Mountain, I like that 8-)

Great trip report. I can't wait to read the next one and see what all this pixie dusting is about.
I have to say, it was almost the coolest thing happening next to being given a night in the castle (which we weren't, but I'll take what we got any day)!

Oooohhh, can't wait!
I hope you follow along when I get started!

I WISH it was more than 4 nights! Luckily because of our flight times we got to do parks on both our arrival and departure days so maybe that's why it seemed longer. Or maybe because I just kept posting picture after picture of our little room :laughing:
I was sick most of the time you were were gone. (we didn't end up going up to my girlfriends, btw) So, I had nothing else to do but see how much fun you guys were having.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally spent enough time away from here that I started to miss it and of course this was my first stop. You officially have me ready to get my Disney back on. Though I had to laugh at all the countdown posts to your trip knowing you are already home now!

Yet another amazing report but I would expect nothing less. And of course my favorite picture of the entire report had nothing to do with Disney.
img_8450-jpg.347213

Love her already!

I'll be there for the actual 50th too, since I'll be turning 50 that year also! I plan to go in Feb. 2021 for my birthday and then again in Oct. for MK's 50th. And I plan to book as soon as the year opens because it's going to be CRAZY :crazy:

Maybe the next EPIC DISmeet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter