If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

Day 6 Part 3
Continued

Just a couple more from the GF:

IMG_8607.JPG
And while there's no Mickey we can't say good-bye without

IMG_8610.JPG

Ah! It was very nice and peaceful walking around with Steve looking at all the eggs. It's always peaceful in the GF lobby and I'm actually getting more excited to stay there next month! Anyway, the smell of the chocolate eggs was all around and while Easter isn't a huge holiday or one of my favorites, being in the lobby really made it feel special :goodvibes

We boated on back to the WL to get ready for our evening and unfortunately, I don't have many pictures outside of food-related ones. Like our previous evening we switched up this one too, but instead of it being for Ricky it was for Chris. Yup, my wonderful, sweet, always happy Chris :confused3
We were supposed to go to Narcoossee's, for him kind of, because he'd requested it and loves their filet. But then when he realized that HDDR was kind of for Ricky by way of less walking than BMG (even though it was also due to lack of reasonably priced - read, TA discounted tickets - being available) and even though he was excited to do HDDR, he felt that he was entitled to a switch-up also. And for some reason I can't remember he'd gotten it in his head that he needed crab legs. So.....I cancelled Narcoossee's the day before and moved us to Cape May Cafe dinner, which is where we headed after a short siesta at our resort.
We weren't feeling boat to MK-bus to BC so we did the cuter transportation option:

Finally got a smaller picture but you can barely make it out! And btw if you don't know this yet,
#weloveminnievans and I have to classify all our Minnie Van rides so far, which probably total about 15,
#transportationwins

I'll have lots of food pics over in my dining report, but for those of you that have read my previous Cape May dinner reviews I'll share this here:

IMG_8639.JPG

My boy still loves his after dinner hot towels!

We had another great dinner at CMC, spent some time enjoying the Boardwalk, and then caught a boat over to HS for a fairly new and also new to us dessert party

IMG_8642.JPG

IMG_8643.JPG

I booked the Fantasmic! Dessert Party for two reasons:

1. We hadn't seen Fantasmic! for awhile and I'd made it a priority for this trip
2. Because it was spring break I was thinking it may be a tad harder to get a SDFP for it (um, that's putting it mildly)
3. I thought the dessert tray looked good :D
4. The price isn't as steep as other dessert parties.

We only checked in like, 30 minutes prior to the show starting, and considering you get in line to pick up your snack boxes and then your drinks, by the time we sat we only had 20 minutes to wait which wasn't bad at all. We had good seats; just off to the right of the center and we were pretty much half way down. I don't really think there are that many bad seats in the theater anyway but I didn't want to be aaaaalll the way on an end.

As far as the snacks I thought they were good and I was pretty much the only one who ate any there, but put food in front of me and it's gonna get eaten! The kids picked at theirs over the next couple days which was what I liked about having snack boxes and I ate a little more in the room too. The one thing that wasn't so good was the alcoholic drink; it was pretty but super duper sweet.

As I said our view was really good:

IMG_8653.JPG

We all enjoyed the show and were happy we finally saw it again, even Chris!
Ricky's knee was good and since we weren't far down we got out of the theater fairly easily. Since Chris had been out of the sun since early afternoon that wasn't an issue.

Here's what the issue became:
Chris has allergies. He's been tested a million times and he's allergic to: nothing. But he's on a couple prescription meds anyway which for the most part help, with a flair up now and then
He'd been doing fine down there but then as soon as the show ended and tons of smoke was all around, he started sneezing like crazy while we were walking out. Seventeen sneezes before we got out of the theater, and by the time we were at the bus stop he was up to 36 and was completely stuffed up, eyes red and puffy. We gave him more benedryl back at the room but that kid was UP ALL NIGHT SNEEZING which meant Steve and I were up all night, bringing him more tissues.....I felt so freaking bad for him again! Not to mention the next day was our last park day and our plan was 7am EMH at MK :sad2: What were we going to do??? Ricky was actually all excited to get up for EMH and I was not about to let him down after he totally pulled through this whole trip with his knee, but now with Chris not falling asleep until after 3am I wasn't about to force him up and out by 6:30am either.

I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger, aren't I :dancer: But no more eggs, I promise!

Attachments

• IMG_8612.JPG
    IMG_8612.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
Oh, my! Those eggs are gorgeous. You know how Disney fireworks make you never care to see your junky hometown fireworks ever again (it can't be just me??)? Well, now I don't want to decorate my junky eggs ever again. Those were simply gorgeous!

We haven't seen Fantastic in years, either. The little snack boxes sound fun. I guess I have to head to your dining report to see them?

Chris has allergies. He's been tested a million times and he's allergic to: nothing. But he's on a couple prescription meds anyway which for the most part help, with a flair up now and then
He'd been doing fine down there but then as soon as the show ended and tons of smoke was all around, he started sneezing like crazy while we were walking out. Seventeen sneezes before we got out of the theater, and by the time we were at the bus stop he was up to 36 and was completely stuffed up, eyes red and puffy. We gave him more benedryl back at the room but that kid was UP ALL NIGHT SNEEZING which meant Steve and I were up all night, bringing him more tissues.....I felt so freaking bad for him again! Not to mention the next day was our last park day and our plan was 7am EMH at MK :sad2: What were we going to do??? Ricky was actually all excited to get up for EMH and I was not about to let him down after he totally pulled through this whole trip with his knee, but now with Chris not falling asleep until after 3am I wasn't about to force him up and out by 6:30am either.

Oh, jeez! Poor Chris! That sounds crazy. I can't believe they haven't figured it out, or that the Benadryl didn't help! What a terrible night…I hope you managed to get a little sleep!

img_8598-jpg.343146
I love these Non-Shaped Egg ones...

I love the Baymax one! And it is a great movie. Morgan and Gwen loved it for awhile.

Anyway, the smell of the chocolate eggs was all around and while Easter isn't a huge holiday or one of my favorites, being in the lobby really made it feel special :goodvibes
I really want to go at Easter one year. But your crowd reports makes it not high on my list. DL wasn't that bad. But no chocolate eggs.

Also, so jealous that you guys are going again so soon!

Oh no! Poor Chris! I know the stress of not know the status of your kid the next morning. I hope he is ok in the am!

I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger, aren't I :dancer: But no more eggs, I promise!
I ran out of cliff hangers in my trip report... You can take over....

Those eggs are amazing, I'll have to check out more of them on your dining report. I love Fantasmic!, I haven't tried the desert party yet, I have the dinner package booked for our December trip so maybe we'll try it in May. It seems like all the reviews I have read for the desesrt party mention the really sweet adult beverages. So sorry Chris had such a bad reaction to the smoke, that is not how you want to end the night. I hope things worked out the next day. I guess we will just have to wait and see.:)

Last edited:

I was there near Easter a couple of years ago and saw the eggs. Not Christmas decoration level but I thought a nice display. The craftsmanship is amazing.

Well whatever the reason, I just can't get my derriere moving on this and I really want to finish it up along with my dining report before Steve and I leave on an egg-xtremely needed (ok that wording sounds weird) Disney trip in about 33 days :cheer2: So please egg-scuse me if this is boring, repetitive, or just plain egg-cruciating to get through :o

Egg-cellent. :thumbsup2

Thought of you when I saw Robin Hood @Raeven!

Yes I was just going to comment on this! I love it!

And I love the Aristocats one too! (Although Marie's face looks a tad messed up).

Creepy :rotfl:

But no more eggs, I promise!

Egg-scuse me but I like egg puns :rotfl:

I love taking pics of all the scenery from the train :love:
It's so peaceful riding!

ou know how Disney fireworks make you never care to see your junky hometown fireworks ever again (it can't be just me??)?
lol nope that's us, too! We can see fireworks from our yard-even from our front picture window and Chris's bedroom window - from a few neighboring towns. some of them are considered the "best" around and while they aren't bad, half the time we won't even get off the couch when we hear them :rotfl: No reason to when we're recently back from or heading back soon to Disney!

Well, now I don't want to decorate my junky eggs ever again.
Maybe if we toss a couple of our eggs to the Disney chefs.....:scratchin

We haven't seen Fantastic in years, either. The little snack boxes sound fun. I guess I have to head to your dining report to see them?
The snack boxes were cute and I thought good; I'll be getting to that review in my dining report soon I hope!

Oh, jeez! Poor Chris! That sounds crazy. I can't believe they haven't figured it out,
OMH it's been years now with NOTHING. Finally the allergist said it's something called Undifferentiated Non-Specified Allergic...something, which basically means he's not allergic to anything specific but to changes in his environment. For example; when all of a sudden the air is filled with fake smoke, like after Fantasmic! Or when I finally get around to giving his room a good, all around cleaning. He'll be fine and then within 24 hours of his room being really clean, like I've dusted EVERYTHING, flipped his mattress, washed curtains, cleaned out drawers, even just a combination of those things - and he's a big, stuffy, runny nose, red eyed mess. If he's at a party and lots of women are wearing strong perfumes. Things like that. So it's hard to know when it'll be bad in some cases and others we can't avoid because I have to clean. Oh and if someone has a fire outside that'll do it, too. This freakin' kid!!!!!

I love these Non-Shaped Egg ones...
Those are some of my favorites :goodvibes

I really want to go at Easter one year. But your crowd reports makes it not high on my list.
I hate telling anyone not to go and it's not like I wish we hadn't! But of all the times we have been, if I had to pick the time of year we would be least likely to return?
It would be the week before Easter :(

DL wasn't that bad
That's good to know because we're heading there next year for spring break :cheer2:

Also, so jealous that you guys are going again so soon!
Ugh it seems like forever since we've been there and it's only been a little over 3 months right now! With all that's happened with Ricky though we need some vacation and Disney totally fits the bill :love: 31 days to go!

Those eggs are amazing, I'll have to check out the more of them on your dining report
Please do! They're in my latest update from I think last week :)

I haven't tried the desert party yet, I have the dinner package booked for our December trip so maybe we'll try it in May.
We did the dinner package a few years ago and it was worth it because you still get that nice seating without having to get there super early, and I hate having to sit and sit and sit waiting for shows and parades :headache: I thought the snack box at the dessert party was cool, especially since you could bring it back to your room. We also liked the mugs you got and the kids use them when their friends are here since they light up lol.

I was there near Easter a couple of years ago and saw the eggs. Not Christmas decoration level but I thought a nice display.
Definitely not Christmas level, but it was nice to have something "Eastery"! We missed the little Easter parade they had for a few days in MK by a day.

Egg-cellent. :thumbsup2
Egg-sactly :P

Egg-scuse me but I like egg puns :rotfl:
I'll try to come up with some for my closing lol!

OMH it's been years now with NOTHING. Finally the allergist said it's something called Undifferentiated Non-Specified Allergic...something, which basically means he's not allergic to anything specific but to changes in his environment. For example; when all of a sudden the air is filled with fake smoke, like after Fantasmic! Or when I finally get around to giving his room a good, all around cleaning. He'll be fine and then within 24 hours of his room being really clean, like I've dusted EVERYTHING, flipped his mattress, washed curtains, cleaned out drawers, even just a combination of those things - and he's a big, stuffy, runny nose, red eyed mess. If he's at a party and lots of women are wearing strong perfumes. Things like that. So it's hard to know when it'll be bad in some cases and others we can't avoid because I have to clean. Oh and if someone has a fire outside that'll do it, too. This freakin' kid!!!!!

You literally can't even avoid that kind of thing then, that stinks! I mean, I guess you could not clean ever and use his allergies as an excuse, but the other stuff can literally happen at any moment. Poor kid :sad2:

Sorry to have fallen so far behind again... seems to be my new DIS normal, sadly. But, I've binge read all day long and am all caught up again. I for one loved all the photos of the eggs you posted! They are absolutely incredible and so artistic!

EEK! That sounds like a horrific allergy attack and on the eve before an EMH. Poor kid!!!! :scared:

Egg-xilerating cliff hanger! Poor Chris! Alex struggles with allergies too. It seems like he never has just one sneeze. Love all of your egg pictures!

Question about CMC: DH and Cora have been asking to do dinner at CM for awhile, as they’re both big seafood lovers. However, Alex isn’t crazy about it and I don’t eat seafood at all. Do you think there’s enough there for non-seafood folks? Having stayed at BCV a couple of times now, I’m familiar with the smell and whether or not I could handle that is a whole separate issue, but wondering if we’d even find enough to eat.

I love the Easter displays at the GF and at the BC. It t makes me want to go there at Easter time to see them.

Are you planning to eat at Narcoossee's or Citrico's when you are there next month? You missed them on this trip.

I for one loved all the photos of the eggs you posted! They are absolutely incredible and so artistic!
Aren't they? It was fun looking at all of them.

EEK! That sounds like a horrific allergy attack and on the eve before an EMH. Poor kid!!!! :scared:
I know :( Luckily not long after we got back we finally got a new nasal spray that seems to be working really well, and he hasn't had any bad attacks since - fingers crossed..................

Egg-xilerating cliff hanger!
:thumbsup2 ;)

Poor Chris! Alex struggles with allergies too. It seems like he never has just one sneeze
I can't stand when the sneezes start; I begin counting right away. The worst is when we're in the car and we have no tissues!

Question about CMC: DH and Cora have been asking to do dinner at CM for awhile, as they’re both big seafood lovers. However, Alex isn’t crazy about it and I don’t eat seafood at all. Do you think there’s enough there for non-seafood folks? Having stayed at BCV a couple of times now, I’m familiar with the smell and whether or not I could handle that is a whole separate issue, but wondering if we’d even find enough to eat.
I eat NO seafood and Ricky will ONLY eat mussels, and we both leave there full :goodvibes The salads are great, the strip loin (which Ricky also does't eat) is always really good. There's also always a couple non-seafood pastas and a chicken in addition to the kids part of the buffet which has the pizza, chicken legs, etc. And like, 10 kinds of rolls and bread lol! So yes I think there's enough. It may not end up being the meal you or Alex love the most but since half of you will enjoy the seafood I say give it a try. Oh and I get overwhelmed if a fishy smell is too strong but it's never bothered me.

Are you planning to eat at Narcoossee's or Citrico's when you are there next month? You missed them on this trip.
Sadly no; there's just too many places to eat and our trip is too short! I had to get Tiffins in there since the kids, I know, won't like it. And we had to have time for food and wine, and I wanted to get in Artist Point because of the rumors of change...............ugh! I also don't have Citricos or Narcoossee's currently booked for our Nov. trip but funny enough, Chris just asked tonight about Naroossee's for Nov. I checked, and it's not available like, any night! So I have to work on that and also try and fit Citricos in so the boys can finally meet Rony :)

Ok, I finally have a cemented plan for our Sept. trip! Now I just need some type of plan for MNSSHP :scratchin I know we'll end up switching around the daily plan as we always do but I definitely want some direction for the party, because things have changed since the last time we went and there's SO much I want to get in. I also keep re-thinking our dining. I'm happy with what we have and I don't want to give anything up; just wishing we had time to fit a couple more in! Plus I need to really get moving on our Thanksgiving trip because while I have most of our dining booked I'm not 100% sure I like it, and I don't have dining for 3 days nor am I sure about our park days. And we're doing DL in April which doesn't require that much planning but it does require somewhere to stay, so I want to get that locked down! Ah well, for now, on with March........

Day 7 Part 1
Double-Dip Morning
Our 6th night of sleep didn't really exist due to Chris' horrible allergy attack on our way out of Fantasmic! He was up until about 3am sneezing which meant Steve and I were up; Ricky slept through it all despite being right next to Chris. Our plan was 7am EMH at MK; we had AK FP's for the 3rd time this trip which Ricky didn't want to give up but we also wanted another shot at MK, and we knew from how the rest of the trip had gone that if we waited until after AK, we'd get no FP's and lines would be crazy, especially now that we were 2 days before Easter.
Ricky was ALL for getting up at 6! Chris was in agreement too before his allergies acted up, but around 1am he said there's just no way he could do it :sad1: We agreed, so when the rest of us got up to get ready, we told him we'd set the alarm for a bit later, then call him to make sure he was up, and he could take the boat to MK and meet us before we planned to move to AK. Problem solved!

The 3 of us took the bus since he boat doesn't begin early when MK has EMH, and we arrived at MK around 6:45 which was later than I'd wanted

IMG_8655.JPG
I did like getting there before sunrise though, something special about it! Bag check though? NOT special. This is where we experienced not a #transportationfail, but a #bagchecklinefail. I of course am the only one who has to go through bag check and the guys go through the line for those with no bags and wait for me on the other side. Well, bag check was crazy to begin with and just like in the grocery store, I usually pick the wrong line. Today was no exception and the people right in front of me were trying to bring in a pocket knife about this............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................big, if you get the idea. It was so big, the case it came in was the size of the box that MB's currently come in! I know some people, maybe some of you reading this, like to take pocket knives into the park for whatever reason. This was more like a butcher knife but my opinion doesn't really matter, the CM's - because the one security CM called 3 other ones over - were all saying uh-uh. They told the family they could go back and bring it to their resort or leave it with GS until they left the park; the mom started screaming it was a $3000 knife and no way were they leaving it with GS. My question was WHY did they bring a $3000 knife to the park :furious: because I had to stand behind them while they argued and argued, but finally the security CM pulled them aside to talk and another one began letting us through. But it wasted about 15 minutes, so EMH had started by the time we got in the park :headache: Fit with the theme of our trip! Still, we got in a couple good rides before the crowds took over, but man they took over much sooner than they normally do at MK EMH.

We first went to 7DMT at 7:10 and waited about 15 minutes due to the stupid knife ordeal. After that, Ricky was more than happy to ride PP with me because he knows the nostalgia it holds for me, as I have fond memories of riding with my grandmother when I was little.

Since only 2 lands were open and the lines for 7DMT, PP, LM AND ISW were all at 20 minutes or more by 7:35, we just gave up and went over to Tomorrowland. Space was at 50, Buzz was 45, so we chose Peoplemover!
Right at 8 we ran to Big Thunder-down. Got one more ride on Jingle Cruise instead followed by Pirates, but at this point Steve went over to the entrance to meet Chris who had gotten up and was on the boat from WL to meet us

pirates.jpeg

And again, I resized these smaller! I also noticed on Pirates that the mermaid skeleton was missing from this scene?

IMG_8658.JPG

Right??? There was a boat with a mermaid skeleton, or am I crazy?????

We followed this up with a ride on Splash; I don't know why I love Splash so much but on the rare trip when I don't ride it, I'm sad.

IMG_8661.JPG

IMG_8666.JPG

Such a pretty view when you first get to the top!

IMG_8667.JPG

And as usual I was concerned about my bangs on the drop!

splash3.jpeg
At least Ricky is a little animated in these two ride pictures lol! After Splash we attempted Big Thunder again which had come back up, the posted wait was 25 however the line, SB, was backed up to the entrance to Tom Sawyer. That was a hard NO from Ricky, so we took a final ride with 999 Happy Haunts. For whatever reason it had taken awhile for Chris to get here (I think he told us he was at the boat dock before he was), but he'd finally arrived when we were out of the HM so we met him and Steve at Sleepy Hollow for some breakfast. Chris wasn't a bit stuffy or sneezy and felt fine! SO weird but a big relief.
Once we ate we pretty much needed to head out and get over to AK for our first FP, which was for our 3rd ride of the trip on FOP. We also had a FP for EE afterwards but Ricky had requested FOP as often as possible after falling in love with the ride last August.

IMG_8674.JPG

I may have said this when I wrote about our 2nd ride on FOP, but I don't understand why it takes SO long to get on even when you have a FP. This time, from the point in the queue where we were separated to go into our room until we actually got into our room, was 35 minutes. We stood in the same spot for 35 minutes and it was so annoying, and when we got out we were at the end of our EE FP window. Ricky had been hoping to ride twice (using Chris's band once) since Chris doesn't ride but that wasn't going to happen, so we decided to split up: Steve and Ricky went to ride, Chris and I did a bit of quick shopping. We had a lunch reservation at 1:05 NOT in AK, so when it hit 12:30 and Steve texted that they were still in the FP line and nowhere near the front of the line, I was concerned.

marchee.jpeg

Obviously they made it on, and as you can tell by Ricky's face it was his best ride of the trip :thumbsup2 In the meantime Chris and I had gone to the bus stop to head to our lunch. We were hoping they'd make it but if they didn't, we'd just see if the restaurant would hold our reservation. They got off the ride and were heading our way.....passing Starbucks.....bus pulls up. Bus empties.......they're almost to exit. We start boarding............hardly any of us there...................they're on path to bus. Bus door shuts..........they see the buses........oh no, they won't make it.......I see them! I see them!! Driver sees me stand up and look.....................are you waiting for someone ma'am.......yes, myhusbandandsonarerightthereandmysoncan'trunhehadsurgery.............................don't worry, we'll wait!

#lastdaytransportationwin!!!!!!!
They made it on the bus :goodvibes We were still 20 minutes late to our ADR where they told us it would be a few minutes, took my cell #, and I no sooner turned around than I got a text our table was ready. We were trying out the Grand Floridan Cafe for the first time. Check out my dining report some time in the future to see if we liked it, and check back here in the next 25 days before we head back to Disney for the conclusion of our last spring break day!

That was crazy to think that it would be okay to take a knife into a park. I'm sorry that you got stuck behind those people. At least you got a lot of rides in before you had to go to AK.

When we rode Flight of Passage with our grandsons last month we were stuck on the motorcycles, locked into place in the leaning forward position for about 12 minutes. It was really uncomfortable. Another time we had such a long wait in the fast pass line that they gave us an anytime fp for any ride at AK.

We have had a bus wait for a member of our party if the bus driver could see that they were walking toward the bus. It is nice of them to do that.

Totally noticed the missing mermaid skeleton...:confused3

Side note...Joe is sitting with me (we are both actually off today). He sees the pic of Steve in his Lion King tee and says,"Damn, Steve could totally be in my family." Sigh...:rotfl2:

I was like, ummm, yes, you are both Italian...:yay:

Last edited:
I also noticed on Pirates that the mermaid skeleton was missing from this scene?

img_8658-jpg.344952

We noticed the boat and mermaid skeleton are gone too! We are here now and rode Pirates on Saturday. So no, you are not crazy. Wonder why they took it out...

I'm happy with what we have and I don't want to give anything up; just wishing we had time to fit a couple more in!
Right! There is just not enough time for all the food and drinks!

we arrived at MK around 6:45 which was later than I'd wanted

img_8655-jpg.344950
That is a pretty cool sight!
My question was WHY did they bring a $3000 knife to the park :furious: because I had to stand behind them while they argued and argued, but finally the security CM pulled them aside to talk and another one began letting us through
Oye... Some people are so stupid. And I also always seem to end up behind those people!

Is that woman breast feeding on the ride? Bet she didn't know there was a ride photo!

We followed this up with a ride on Splash; I don't know why I love Splash so much but on the rare trip when I don't ride it, I'm sad.
Ummm Because it is the best!

img_8639-jpg.343176

My boy still loves his after dinner hot towels!

Aww, that's like the cutest thing. We're eating at CMC for dinner for the first time in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it, and the hot towels!

As far as the snacks I thought they were good and I was pretty much the only one who ate any there, but put food in front of me and it's gonna get eaten! The kids picked at theirs over the next couple days which was what I liked about having snack boxes and I ate a little more in the room too. The one thing that wasn't so good was the alcoholic drink; it was pretty but super duper sweet.

I did like the Fantasmic dessert box too and we pretty much ate one box between me and steve and kept the other box for the rest of the trip to snack on too.
I do agree the drink is too sweet but coming from you Ariane that is a surprise, LOL!

Oh no! Guess no more smoke machines for Chris! Maybe you don't need the good seats after all. :)

I did like getting there before sunrise though, something special about it! Bag check though? NOT special. This is where we experienced not a #transportationfail, but a #bagchecklinefail. I of course am the only one who has to go through bag check and the guys go through the line for those with no bags and wait for me on the other side. Well, bag check was crazy to begin with and just like in the grocery store, I usually pick the wrong line. Today was no exception and the people right in front of me were trying to bring in a pocket knife about this............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................big, if you get the idea. It was so big, the case it came in was the size of the box that MB's currently come in! I know some people, maybe some of you reading this, like to take pocket knives into the park for whatever reason. This was more like a butcher knife but my opinion doesn't really matter, the CM's - because the one security CM called 3 other ones over - were all saying uh-uh. They told the family they could go back and bring it to their resort or leave it with GS until they left the park; the mom started screaming it was a $3000 knife and no way were they leaving it with GS. My question was WHY did they bring a $3000 knife to the park :furious: because I had to stand behind them while they argued and argued, but finally the security CM pulled them aside to talk and another one began letting us through. But it wasted about 15 minutes, so EMH had started by the time we got in the park :headache: Fit with the theme of our trip! Still, we got in a couple good rides before the crowds took over, but man they took over much sooner than they normally do at MK EMH.

I don't understand why someone would bring that knife in, and then get mad when they try and confiscate it?!? I don't understand! I'd be so mad too, because some people lack common sense, and I just have no patience for that. Although I'd hold my tongue in case they tried to use it on me, LOL.

I do remember the mermaid skeleton!!

We start boarding............hardly any of us there...................they're on path to bus. Bus door shuts..........they see the buses........oh no, they won't make it.......I see them! I see them!! Driver sees me stand up and look.....................are you waiting for someone ma'am.......yes, myhusbandandsonarerightthereandmysoncan'trunhehadsurgery.............................don't worry, we'll wait!

#lastdaytransportationwin!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Glad the bus driver stopped for you and saved Ricky from running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter