If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

Have a wonderful time you have a lot of great things planned
Hi Tammy! We're back! I'm going to do just a one post mini review of our trip, and while a couple things changed from our original plans (when do they not lol) we did have a nice mini trip :goodvibes

I still haven't seen Pandora...Sigh.
OMG I didn't realize this :scared1: Now that's a problem lol. I'm glad you're going to fix it in Oct :laughing:

You all look so nice, headed off to your signature dinners! @Jenny Sanders is killin' the white capris!
:cool1: :tiptoe:

Also, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Artist Point so much! I don't ever really hear much buzz about it, but we love WL so I'm always looking for an excuse to go, so we've got it booked to try at the end of the month when we go down. Nom!
Awesome, I hope you love it! We almost ALMOST went again last week but did not. I'm thinking maybe August with the boys but there's like, 3 other signatures I want to do then so IDK......and yeah, AP is one signature you don't hear much about. Not sure if it's because of its location ( no fireworks view?) or what but it's definitely worth a trip to WL.

Well I hope they have a nice time together (my mom met her husband online and they were long distance for quite some time, though not quite as far as NY and Florida.)
Steve's sister met her 2nd husband online. He was a great guy; they did get divorced after about 5 years but hey, people who don't meet online get divorced, too. She also met her current BF of a year online and we like him too. So I don't feel that meeting through social media is a negative thing at all :)

Excellent choice! I think if I had to survive on one restaurant meal for the rest of my life, it would be Boma breakfast. So much variety, and so much yum! :lovestruc:lovestruc
Even Steve who isn't a big breakfast person was raving about Boma breakfast Tuesday and said we have to go back; I think it's the best breakfast on property!

I’m like you, I can eat multiple magic bars and be completely happy!
::yes:: Such a simple treat compared to some of the other desserts/snacks you can get in WDW but it's just.so. perfect :cloud9:

Trying (again) to get caught up on the Boards.
Seems like whenever I log in, I'm trying to decide if I should update one of my reports or catch up on 50 others :sad2:

I had NO idea TSI had so much cool stuff on it. I really need to put that on my list and see it for myself after not having been for like 20 years.
It'll be like a totally new experience!

LOVE me some AP! I could live on the mushroom soup!
I was craving it earlier this week! Might be in our rotation for August which I really need to think about soon lol

So glad to hear you all loved it. We haven't been there in a few years for reasons I really can't remember other than we haven't stayed at WL. Fingers crossed we can find a military rate there in 2019 :-) Let me know if you know some who can help with that.
Hmm :scratchin I MIGHT know someone that can tell you as soon as military rates for 2019 are released, most likely in Sept. :D Let's hope they offer better availability than they did for 2018!

Is this something new they started doing? I don't remember them doing this before.
I don't know how long they've been piping the music in because on our last 2 trips we watched from 1. the club lounge where they also pipe the music in and 2. our standard room with a MK view so of course we had no music. Could be new since the renovations?

I'm surprised you are only at 2. Those things are a thing of wonder, er I mean magic :P
Well remember, it IS only our 2nd day!

This was my favorite thing when we had the room in that location. When I was like 5 we went to WDW and stayed at the Contemporary in I think a garden suite. I kept telling my parents that i saw lights outside at night, but they just thought I was crazy.
Aw that's sweet :goodvibes But you is crazy.......

Super glad I got to hang out with y’all for a little bit before heading home!
Whitney I am so unbelievably happy that we got to spend some time together last weekend :hug: It had been too long!

And glad I got to finally meet Steve even if he was judging our DIS meet along with the Minnie Van Driver!:rotfl:
LOL only DIS'ers understand. And I'm pretty sure he completely confused and probably even scared our Minnie Van driver a bit :laughing:

And I must say those brownies from Roaring Fork are the best! I didn’t discover them until the last day of our trip last year but I guess I can officially say I will be having them a lot more often now that I decided to buy DVC at Copper Creek!!
party:I don't think you could've bought at a better place!!!! Congratulations!!
Maybe Nick will make another trip now..................

Hi Ariane! Just stopping in with some exciting news!

I'm happy to report after a very long 4 year break (for many reasons) that my family will be staying at All Star Music from August 17-27, 2018.
I was never sure if this trip would ever happen, and it will be a little different than my other trips. I've never been to either of the All Stars. I have nothing against them, and they seem nice enough. But we settled into being a "moderate" family. The deluxe resorts look beautiful and I'm sure they are. But without being DVC, they are a bit hard on my wallet. The moderates gave us two sinks, queen beds, which for a family of four (three ladies), it was nice. Looking at another trip, I knew I had to take a different financial approach. I'm not where I was four years ago. This trip there will be no Universal, no shopping spree, fewer days overall. When the free dining came out, I started thinking about it. I nearly missed it all, the rooms are so limited for free dining. By the time I got the vacation days approved and looked at prices, the only thing left in free dining was preferred rooms at ASMu. But I'm sure it will be great.

It looks like my countdown ticker is very similar to your countdown ticker. Hmmm.....:)
WOW Jeff, that is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys :banana::banana: We actually just stayed at POP for 3 nights and it was our first value stay, with the exception of 3 nights in a LM room back in 2014 following a week long stay at POFQ. It was definitely different than we're used to! But all the Disney resorts are great and have different things to offer and I'm sure you guys will be happy there. Of course, having free dining helps lol. You can always keep a look out for a room to open up at a mod with FD, it does happen!

And yes it does look like our dates overlap :thumbsup2 Right now we're going the 18-25th, with the possibility of moving a few days; maybe coming down the 20th or 21st instead. Either way we should be there the same time so we'll have to plan a meet! Are you going to do a PTR?

And yes it does look like our dates overlap :thumbsup2 Right now we're going the 18-25th, with the possibility of moving a few days; maybe coming down the 20th or 21st instead. Either way we should be there the same time so we'll have to plan a meet! Are you going to do a PTR?
Yes it would be fun to meet up! I'm not sure if I'll do a PTR. I'd like to do a TR after though!

I can't believe I just now found your report!

Thank you for sharing the pics of Copper Creek. I have always wanted to stay at WL. I don't know if I'll ever make it, but I love seeing pictures.

Whitney I am so unbelievably happy that we got to spend some time together last weekend :hug: It had been too long!
:flower1:

LOL only DIS'ers understand. And I'm pretty sure he completely confused and probably even scared our Minnie Van driver a bit :laughing:
Lol! Yep even if I am a Part-Time Dis’er

party:I don't think you could've bought at a better place!!!! Congratulations!!
Maybe Nick will make another trip now.................
Completely Agree! Hopefully one day! Maybe....

I am definitely trying one (or more) in June!
They’re the best!

Welcome home, neighbor! We are recent DVC owners at BRV at WL!
Thanks neighbor! Boulder Ridge (villas at WL) was my first on property stay ever so the Lodge in general has a special place in my heart!

Boulder Ridge (villas at WL) was my first on property stay ever so the Lodge in general has a special place in my heart!
We absolutely love it. I’ve gone to Disney for 41 years and it has been a dream of mine to stay at WL for a long time. Finally got the chance last June when I rented points. It was my DH’s first stay in 35 years! We just fell in love and DVC has also been a Disney dream so I got DH on board and we found a contract in July and became official in September. Enjoy your CCV contract!

:flower:HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY FRIENDS :flower1:

I hope you all enjoyed time with your family-or maybe alone time ;) My SIL was down from New Hampshire yesterday so we took my MIL out to eat; today the 4 of us went to see Marvel Avengers or whatever it's called. Believe it or not it's the first Marvel movie I've seen other than Guardians of the Galaxy, and I really enjoyed it! I didn't ignore my mom either don't worry. She was with the boys last weekend, had to work yesterday and has to work next Sat., and today had to read at early mass so wanted to chill the rest of the day. I'll see her tomorrow or Tuesday though.

I know I've only finished with 2 days of our Spring Break trip, but if you don't mind I'm going to do a super short recap of our super short Disney trip last weekend! The reason for that trip was so my stepson Eric could meet his GF Victoria for the first time. They've been talking through social media and on the phone for about 7 months; she lives an hour from Orlando but loves Disney so wanted to go there with him. He stayed the first night with her and her parents (she's 20; he's almost 27) and then they stayed at POP where we were the next 2 nights. She's cute, nice, and we met her mom and stepdad at Crystal Palace lunch. You won't believe what her mom's name is which Eric didn't mention until we got there - ARIANE! And she has natural red hair just like me. Anyway, Eric and Victoria hit it off immediately and yes, Eric wants to move down there now. But really who wouldn't, after 3 days of theme parks, shopping, and overall bliss??

Here they are seeing each other FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER at MCO:

IMG_8792.JPG

Notice he dropped his bag when they started running toward each other lol. And as soon as she got to him she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him :crazy2:
We only said hi pretty much and they were on their way to her house while we headed to DME, where we had our usual crappy wait. It was also raining, but it didn't dampen my spirits at all because I knew as soon as we got to POP I'd be seeing my good friend Whitney @Whit64130 again!!! We of course me here on the DIS and were lucky enough to meet down in WDW in Nov. 2016. Today, May 5th was her last day but she had a late flight, so we were going to hang for a couple hours first. We all grabbed a quick lunch in the POP food court and then grabbed a Minnie Van to Animal Kingdom because we had already missed our first FP, due to our flight being late and then stupid ME.

As I mentioned it was raining, and unfortunately it didn't let up; in fact it got heavier. Whitney enjoyed her first Minnie Van ride where we enlightened our driver as to how the DIS works and how many of us make good friends here. Steve decided to make fun of us and I think this confused our driver even more!
We all used our FP for Festival of the Lion King and then the safari, and it was a great ride, too. Lots of animals out in the rain! Once off it had stopped raining temporarily so we were able to snap this:

IMG_8943.JPG

Sadly, at this point Whitney had to head back to POP to catch ME. Steve and I were going to try staying a bit more, although my fee/flip flops were SOAKED and getting uncomfortable. We said our good-bye's and Steve and I tried hanging a bit but my feet got the better of me and soon we went to check in to our room. The rain continued on and off the rest of the day, sometimes pretty heavy, but after we checked in we did go to Epcot and watched Herman's Hermits perform as part of the Garden Rocks series and we tried La Hacienda de San Angel for the first time.

The next day, Sunday May 6th, was the BIG day when we were meeting Victoria's parents. The 6 of us were having lunch at MK. I almost lost it when I saw the shirts she made them, because both my stepsons give me so much crap about loving Disney:

IMG_8808.JPG

In case you can't read, they say "His Nala" and "her Simba" :simba: We were happy to spend a bit more time with them and also glad to meet her mom and stepdad, and we could tell that these two were really enjoying being with each other. I will say I was a little :snooty: that Eric was willing to meet characters for her and has steadfastly refused to come with us to Disney since 2007!

IMG_8816.JPG

After lunch we split up but did run in to them a couple times. Again it was raining, more on than off. We actually got a great spot for the parade and watched right where it begins in Frontierland, and shortly after that I had my 2nd DISMeet of the trip:

IMG_8942.JPG

Not sure why I look a little crazy.......so any of you who are "newer" to the DIS may not recognize my friend, but I know lots of you DO know who she is: BILLIE! or @Elevationist on here. Billie used to write amazing dining reports but isn't really on here much anymore. It was so great ti finally meet her in person, and we ran into each other again the following day at MK, too!
We spent all day at MK but went back to our room to change in time for Citricos dinner at 7:15. Citricos was incredible, as usual. We took a Minnie Van there but the monorail/bus back; all in all we used the Minnie Vans 6x this trip and have used them many times on our other trips. I know they're more expensive than Uber but we like that the drivers are CM's, all the cars are new and clean, and every single driver we've had has been super friendly and we've enjoyed talking to them about their current job and past jobs with Disney.

Our final day, Monday the 7th, we made a quick trip to HS just to ride my favorite ride a couple times:

This was really easy to do since everyone and their mother were running to TSM (remember, no fastpasses) and the rare folk who weren't were running to RnRC. After our 3 rides the wait was still only 10 minutes, but I was good with 3 and we wanted to get to DS for some shopping.
You can see the progress on the Skyliner from lots of places around property now, but these give you a really good idea of how high the cars will be. That platform looking thing right below the crane is what the cars will hang off of, so really they're not going to be high at all:

IMG_8853.JPG

IMG_8854.JPG

We had a tad bit of good luck here. Normally buses don't go to DS from the parks until after 4. So we decided to take a SSR bus and then walk to DS, but while waiting a bus pulls up that says "Disney Springs" across the front. We asked the driver what was up and he said he'd just made a special run to DS to grab some guests and if that's where we were going, he'd take us back there. Score! That doesn't usually happen to us lol.

I did some heavy shopping, buying lots of teacher gifts because it was teacher appreciation week at home and two of Chris's teachers love Disney. Also picked up more baby stuff for my granddaughter to be and I may have gotten a dress in the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane:

snowwhitedress.jpeg

This is one of two original dresses they haven't retired yet along with the green Tiki Bird dress. I loved that one but this style fit me a bit better. Might wear this to my DIL's baby shower because I really don't care what people think; we'll see!

Steve and I also decided on another trip we need to do this:

IMG_8863.JPG

We stood and watched guests go out in the Amphicars for like a half hour, it's so neat how they bring the next car/boat up and then watching them go into the water; they go in fast! FYI $125 for 25 minutes and you can fit 2 adults and 2 small children or 3 adults, which sucks because it means the 4 of us can't fit in one car. Guess we just need another adults only trip........................we finished up here and ran back to the room for a quick change before meeting Eric and Victoria for dinner at another one of her requested restaurants. Any guesses?

IMG_8870.JPG

The dinner I've booked and cancelled about 4x, 1900 Park Fare! Sadly the couple pictures of myself with characters are horrendous, as are all pictures of me with characters. I do have some cute ones of the kids but I guess I made this quick recap too long and I've run out of space, so stay tuned!

You won't believe what her mom's name is which Eric didn't mention until we got there - ARIANE! And she has natural red hair just like me. Anyway, Eric and Victoria hit it off immediately and yes, Eric wants to move down there now. But really who wouldn't, after 3 days of theme parks, shopping, and overall bliss??

Awesome! It sounds meant to be!!

img_8943-jpg.322340

:hug:

Love their shirts!!!

After lunch we split up but did run in to them a couple times. Again it was raining, more on than off. We actually got a great spot for the parade and watched right where it begins in Frontierland, and shortly after that I had my 2nd DISMeet of the trip:
Yay for DIS meets!

I may have gotten a dress in the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane:

snowwhitedress-jpeg.322346

Love this!!! I think it will look great on you!

FYI $125 for 25 minutes and you can fit 2 adults and 2 small children or 3 adults, which sucks because it means the 4 of us can't fit in one car. Guess we just need another adults only trip........................we finished up here and ran back to the room for a quick change before meeting Eric and Victoria for dinner at another one of her requested restaurants. Any guesses?
Or 2 adults and another Whitney solo trip :rotfl2:Jk!

img_8792-jpg.322328

Notice he dropped his bag when they started running toward each other lol. And as soon as she got to him she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him :crazy2:
This is amazing! Young love. How nervous they must have been.

I almost lost it when I saw the shirts she made them, because both my stepsons give me so much crap about loving Disney:

img_8808-jpg.322329
What boys will do for love....

I will say I was a little :snooty: that Eric was willing to meet characters for her and has steadfastly refused to come with us to Disney since 2007!

img_8816-jpg.322330
Again, what he will do for love. But sounds like she may be around awhile. Take advantage of getting him into the park any way you can.

The dinner I've booked and cancelled about 4x, 1900 Park Fare!
So glad you made it here!

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST

I love this picture of Drizella checking out Eric's muscles:

IMG_8875.JPG

Lady Tremaine was funny. I mentioned that Eric was my stepson and she asked me why I let him out. She also told him he should be cleaning off the table and getting me more food, and Eric was truly enjoying it all.

After you finish your meal there is a PP photographer out the backside of the restaurant taking your picture by the mural. We had the kids go up and this is the result:

IMG_8877.JPG

Adorable, until Eric told us her parents want him to move in with THEM :sad2: I'm not getting into it all here but I think you need more than 3 days with someone to do this, plus he only met the parents for one night, plus what do they know about him and they're inviting him to live with them???? I mean WE know he's great, but how do they? And Eric is dying to move out of his mom's house so why move in with a mom you don't even know?

But let me get back on track........

We left them to go to Disney Springs and Steve and I went back to MK for some FP's, HEA, and to try to stick it out for PM EMH. I got to have my 3rd DISMeet there, too. Unfortunately I don't have a picture because it was already dark; but @Raeven did snap a selfie of her and I which I haven't seen, so if I do see it and I don't look ridiculous or have 4 chins it might make it's way here or into her next TR :D Many of you know Raeven and I have met twice before up here in NY but this was our first time meeting in Disney, and also my first time getting to meet her boyfriend Josh who is adorable! But we didn't really get to spend much time together, just a few minutes chatting outside of 7DMT. It was past 8:30 and while Steve and I planned to watch HEA from the backside of the castle, they were hoping for a good spot in front of the castle. Which they found like 10 minutes before HEA started!

Steve and I ended up on the bridge just past BOG, where you can watch the Mine Train come out of the tunnel. The view of the fireworks from here is beautiful and or course we weren't crowded at all. There were quite a few other guests watching from that area and many with kids who I assume didn't want to brave the crowds, so yes you're missing the projections (don't care about the projections) but OMG it's just so peaceful and nice:

IMG_8890.JPG

The park was open until 10 and we had a 7DMT FP for right after HEA. After that we stayed in the park till about 11. Right around 10 when they closed we grabbed popcorn and a pretzel and sat at one of the tables in Liberty Square across from where the Liberty Belle takes off and people watched for a bit; rode a few rides and called it a night. And then experienced the WORST bus line we'd EVER seen in all our visits to Disney. We got to the POP stop and there had to be 200 people in front of us :faint: We got on the 3rd bus, YES, the 3rd bus. Not fun at all and if we hadn't already decided values aren't for us, this sealed the deal. I know I know, bad bus waits can and do happen at all resorts and yes, the value resorts do have good qualities for sure. I book lots of clients there so I will continue to talk them up and I did love the theming at POP! However this was not a fun way to end a good day and it took us 90 minutes from getting to the bus stop to arriving back at POP. Not sure why we didn't call a Minnie Van, I think we were too tired to think straight!

Tuesday morning we had to catch ME at 12:30 so no parks, but I had booked BOMA breakfast for 9:10. This was our second time eating here for breakfast and did we love it! We had time to kill afterwards so we walked around this gorgeous resort:

IMG_8920.JPG

IMG_8927.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8925.JPG

The only thing was, we went to all 3 savanna's at Jambo and no animals were out!
We took the bus to AK and then were going to hop a bus to POP, but the AOA bus came first so we jumped on that and walked over to POP. While we didn't see any animals at Jambo we did pass one on our walk over to Hourglass Lake. Funny enough (and only you, my friends, would "get" this), as we were walking through the Nemo section, passing larger than life drawings of Crush on the buildings, I see this:

IMG_8932.JPG

WHAT?? Even Steve didn't get the irony!! But I know you all do :hug:

And then we got on the bus and got to the airport where we met Eric and Victoria, and I couldn't watch them say good-bye because I'd start crying. Until he walked over and announced her parents want him to move in and that's what he wants to do. And I promptly answered with "Whoa, WHOA! Slow down there!" We haven't heard anything else on the matter since then, and I know he's 27, but I don't like it!!!

There's our mini-trip in a nutshell. I wouldn't be surprised if Eric comes down with us again on our Aug. trip and Victoria will be up here in July as she spends a week every summer with her dad who lives about 30 minutes from us. So on that note...................

I'll be back soon and I'll return to March!

Happy Mother’s Day Ariane

Glad your quick trip was a success
Eric and Victoria look so cute together
How cool you got to meet up with Whitney @Whit64130 again and Billy @Elevationist
Love you dress so pretty
Can’t wait to hear about your dinner at 1900 Park Fare
The character interaction looks like fun but how was the food?
Glad you got to meet up with Raeven @Raeven and Josh
I agree about the buses at POP when we stayed last May we took cabs most of the time
Wow that’s crazy asking him to move in
And yes love the turtle :rotfl:

Last edited:
Adorable, until Eric told us her parents want him to move in with THEM :sad2: I'm not getting into it all here but I think you need more than 3 days with someone to do this, plus he only met the parents for one night, plus what do they know about him and they're inviting him to live with them???? I mean WE know he's great, but how do they? And Eric is dying to move out of his mom's house so why move in with a mom you don't even know?
Ahh I've been wondering how all of this played out!

Steve and I ended up on the bridge just past BOG, where you can watch the Mine Train come out of the tunnel. The view of the fireworks from here is beautiful and or course we weren't crowded at all. There were quite a few other guests watching from that area and many with kids who I assume didn't want to brave the crowds, so yes you're missing the projections (don't care about the projections) but OMG it's just so peaceful and nice:
I watched in one night in front of the Tangled bathrooms but I think this view is better!

Lady Tremaine was funny. I mentioned that Eric was my stepson and she asked me why I let him out. She also told him he should be cleaning off the table and getting me more food, and Eric was truly enjoying it all.
This is an awsome exchange!

Adorable, until Eric told us her parents want him to move in with THEM :sad2: I'm not getting into it all here but I think you need more than 3 days with someone to do this, plus he only met the parents for one night, plus what do they know about him and they're inviting him to live with them????
Ummmmm... that is strange

img_8932-jpg.322363

I get the irony!!! Is that turtle laying eggs?

You won't believe what her mom's name is which Eric didn't mention until we got there - ARIANE!
That's kind of crazy!

So cute!

we headed to DME, where we had our usual crappy wait.
Oh geez...not again.

we were able to snap this:

img_8943-jpg.322340
Great photo!

we did go to Epcot and watched Herman's Hermits perform as part of the Garden Rocks series
My mom loves them and I have heard a few of their songs because of this.

we tried La Hacienda de San Angel for the first time.
I so want to try here. Review?

but I know lots of you DO know who she is: BILLIE! or @Elevationist on here. Billie used to write amazing dining reports but isn't really on here much anymore.
I never read her reports but always saw her comments on other's reports.

Our final day, Monday the 7th, we made a quick trip to HS just to ride my favorite ride a couple times:

This was really easy to do since everyone and their mother were running to TSM (remember, no fastpasses) and the rare folk who weren't were running to RnRC.
Very nice!

buying lots of teacher gifts because it was teacher appreciation week at home and two of Chris's teachers love Disney.
Bless you!

I may have gotten a dress in the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane:

Very nice! It is on my list to check out the dresses in June. However, I have heard there are some at the outlets. My biggest issue is, we are doing the outlet(s) on Thursday which is the day we leave Disney...so I don't know what the choices will be, if any. I'll have to decide whether or not to purchase at DS or wait.

I'm not getting into it all here but I think you need more than 3 days with someone to do this
I totally agree!

The view of the fireworks from here is beautiful and or course we weren't crowded at all.
Very nice! We aren't going to watch HEA from the front of the castle in June because we only have the one park day so this would be a good spot, but AJ wants to do Jungle Cruise at dark, so we will most likely be on that during the show.

We got to the POP stop and there had to be 200 people in front of us :faint: We got on the 3rd bus, YES, the 3rd bus.
Ugh...this is not what I want to hear. We are so spoiled with the WL boat! However, we will be attending the Halloween party in October so maybe the line won't be as long as that once we leave?? Ugh, who am I kidding. Fortunately we can drive to DHS, which is the other park we are going to in October but I just don't prefer to drive to MK. We will have to weigh our options though.

as we were walking through the Nemo section, passing larger than life drawings of Crush on the buildings, I see this:

img_8932-jpg.322363
:rotfl2:

Enjoyed your recap of the mini trip. How fun to have 3 dis meets in a short trip. It is nice to see your stepson having such a good time with a girl he just met! I bet he will be making more trips to Florida! I’m a little Leary about 4 nights at Pop in August. I wasn’t in love with it when we stayed 1 night in 2016. The price was so good with the AP, I couldn’t justify somewhere else. I will keep looking. My price was around 111.00 a night. CSR was 178.00 a night with AP. What is your advice, since you have stayed at both? The price is good for CSR but it is our 3rd trip this year so I am not sure!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY FRIENDS :flower1:

Happy Mother's Day to you, as well!

img_8792-jpg.322328

So sweet :love:

The next day, Sunday May 6th, was the BIG day when we were meeting Victoria's parents. The 6 of us were having lunch at MK. I almost lost it when I saw the shirts she made them, because both my stepsons give me so much crap about loving Disney:

img_8808-jpg.322329

Adorable!

You can see the progress on the Skyliner from lots of places around property now, but these give you a really good idea of how high the cars will be. That platform looking thing right below the crane is what the cars will hang off of, so really they're not going to be high at all:

img_8853-jpg.322331

img_8854-jpg.322332

DHS is super depressing to be at now. I can't wait until it's all done.

I did some heavy shopping, buying lots of teacher gifts because it was teacher appreciation week at home and two of Chris's teachers love Disney. Also picked up more baby stuff for my granddaughter to be and I may have gotten a dress in the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane:

That is adorable. I thought and thought about getting one of those…I really love the Tiki birds and the Orange bird dresses. But then I decided that I would never have anywhere to wear them, so I didn't :sad1:

as we were walking through the Nemo section, passing larger than life drawings of Crush on the buildings, I see this:

img_8932-jpg.322363

:rotfl:

he walked over and announced her parents want him to move in and that's what he wants to do. And I promptly answered with "Whoa, WHOA! Slow down there!" We haven't heard anything else on the matter since then, and I know he's 27, but I don't like it!!!

Yowl! I agree! It's super cute that they hit it off so well, but that's a little fast. I'm surprised the parents of a 20 year old girl would suggest it??:confused3

View attachment 322378

I tried my best but I couldn’t make it light enough to make us more than semi visible :rotfl:

You guys look great :-) Dark is my best lighting :rotfl2:

I love your Jungle book tank and Whitney's Mickey animal print tank! Where are they from!! SO CUTE.

Love the story of Eric meeting his girlfriend, sounds like a successful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter