If you buy from LMT

CandMmommy

September
can I load them onto my app?
Pick up at Will Call?
I couldn’t find the thread with the answer and I’m ready to purchase my tickets for our December trip!

I got ours from LMT for our trip last week. It saved us over $100! I printed the tickets they sent and scanned them into the app before our trip. I made sure to put a name on each one carefully so I knew who we were booking maxpasses for. You can go right to the turnstiles, and they scan them quickly and take your picture. I think I will always use LMT!

If it's a multi day ticket after you scan them a hard paper ticket will pop out for each person and as the pp said they will take you picture On future days you can use those to get into the park instead of the app. It was only DD and myself and it was during Pixar Fest and she got Joy and Sadness and I got Mike Wazowski and Sully so it was easy to tell them apart. We used Maxpass so we did all ouf our FP's on the app.

I got ours from LMT for our trip last week. It saved us over $100! I printed the tickets they sent and scanned them into the app before our trip. I made sure to put a name on each one carefully so I knew who we were booking maxpasses for. You can go right to the turnstiles, and they scan them quickly and take your picture. I think I will always use LMT!

Ok, so you were able to add names? We bought from LMT last November and couldn't, and figuring out which ticket was whose and who had rider switch on what ticket was kind of crazy. Was it obvious where to add names through the app?

Ok, so you were able to add names? We bought from LMT last November and couldn't, and figuring out which ticket was whose and who had rider switch on what ticket was kind of crazy. Was it obvious where to add names through the app?
You have to do it upon initial entry. IT prompts me as soon as I enter the ticket. That’s your only chance without trying to contact and deal with Disney.

If you buy through LMT are you only able to add Maxpass when you are physically at the park in the app?

Yes, you have to add the names right when you scan the ticket into the app. It only gives you one chance but it’s pretty obvious!

So I want to make sure I have this straight: can I scan my LMT tickets into the app ahead of time, or do I have to wait until after their first use at the park to scan them in? I don't want to mess this up!! ;-)

Also, can each individual have his/her own ticket on their own app and be linked so I can make the Fastpass or Maxpass reservations all together on my app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter