If you can only pick 3 DW Restaurants to go to

CableKC

DIS Veteran
I'm planning my DisneyWorld trip at the end of July with my DW, DS (15) and DS (11). We will just be going to each of the 4 Parks and then 1/2 day at Disney Springs.

I hope to make reservations at 3 Sit Down Table Service Restaurants so that we can have a nice meal during the trip at any of the Parks.
Sooooo....if you could only pick 3 Signature / High End restaurants to go to that require a Dining Reservation at the Parks that you LOVE and/or always want to go to, which would you pick?

In the last 2 trips to DisneyWorld, we ate at Coral Reef and Ohana ( like always ) but was hoping to try something different and wanted to get your suggestions.

As for Disney Springs, any suggestions?

My top 3 in Parks would be

Tiffins
Monsieur Paul
Brown Derby

At Disney Springs

Boathouse
Jaleo (Been to a few of JA's other locations and this is on my list for next trip)
Homecomin

No kids for us, so my three would be California Grill, Teppan Edo and Homecomin (for my wife) with Ohana being my choice.

I have not been back to DisneyWorld in 4 or 5 years......many of these are newer restaurants I haven't even heard of.

Thanks.....keep the suggestions coming....I will continue to research them.

Well, we are local so this is hard imagining a vacationer’s choice but....

1) ‘Ohana
2) Shula’s
3) Cape May Cafe

Honorable mentions:
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Jiko
Sanaa
Edison

... in no particular order

I'm planning my DisneyWorld trip at the end of July with my DW, DS (15) and DS (11). We will just be going to each of the 4 Parks and then 1/2 day at Disney Springs.

I hope to make reservations at 3 Sit Down Table Service Restaurants so that we can have a nice meal during the trip at any of the Parks.
Sooooo....if you could only pick 3 Signature / High End restaurants to go to that require a Dining Reservation at the Parks that you LOVE and/or always want to go to, which would you pick?

In the last 2 trips to DisneyWorld, we ate at Coral Reef and Ohana ( like always ) but was hoping to try something different and wanted to get your suggestions.

As for Disney Springs, any suggestions?

In parks:

HBD (HS)
California Grill (resort)
Jiko (resort) or Tiffins (AK)
Flying Fish which is sort of betwixt and between parks (Epcot and HS) and resorts (BWI/BC/YC), LOL

Disney Springs:

Morimoto Asia
Jaleo
Boathouse

Last edited:
I'm confused by some people's answers. Isn't OP asking specifically for PARKS and DS?
I agree on the resort recommendations being made, but I don't think that was the question.

best in park:
MK- skipper's
EP- tutto italia
AK- rainforest cafe (yeah- I know it's a tired chain but it's still better than Tiffins, in my opinion)
HS- I try really hard to never eat here. All things considered, Starbucks has a nice sandwich. I'm serious.

DS- toss up between Homecomin and Raglin Road (slight edge to RR)

OP- None of my park/DS picks are signature. for that, you really need to go to the resorts.

Tusker House and Garden Grill for table service in parks. (I'm trying a few new places next time, so don't have a verdict on those, yet.)
Ohana and (maybe) Cape May for table service in resorts.
Homecomin for Disney Springs.

Though I could name so many, I will answer your question with only the top 3 as you asked.
MK: Skippers Canteen
EP: Teppan Edo
AK: Tiffins

MK: Be Our Guest (dinner)
Epcot: Tutto Italia
AK: Yak and Yeti
HS: SciFi if you’ve never been, otherwise Hollywood Brown Derby

If I'm going to do signature, I'd probably look outside the parks. Some place like Narcoossee's or Flying Fish. I think CRT, BOG and Le Cellier are great, but I prefer others that are more interesting.

But in the parks.
Magic Kingdom - I second Skipper's Canteen. DH and I love the steak salad.
Epcot - Chefs de France. Lovely steak frites. Good service.
Animal Kingdom - Yak & Yeti. I'm a big Landry's fan. Tend to be a regular at Oceanaire and Morton's in DC at home. Anyway, they have a wonderful adult slushy (Yak Attack) and the entrees are an interesting blend of Asian dishes.
Hollywood Studios - Mama Melrose's. Home of the best waiter in the parks - Kevin! And the food is really good too.

Choosing 3 signatures at the parks is tough, options are limited. I would go with Tiffins, Monsieur Paul and Brown Derby.

But really, my 3 park restaurants are Sci-Fi, Garden Grill and Chefs de France, all 1 credit. My 3 favourite signatures all non park would be Yachtsman, Flying Fish and California Grill.

DHS: Hollywood Brown Derby (ate there in December for the first time in a long time and was really impressed)
AK: Yak and Yeti (not signature but themeing/decor is immersive and I've always had good food there)
EPCOT: Spice Road (also not signature, but a consistent favorite)
And not in park but I always associate it to EPCOT... Flying Fish.

I really enjoyed Skipper Canteen, Sanaa and California Grill. I'm looking forward to trying out Ohana and Tiffins.

In The park:
1) Tiffins
2) Monsieur Paul
3) Le Cellier --- I know it gets a lot of mixed reviews but we have never been disappointed with our meals and the cast members have always been great

At DS:
1) Raglan Roads
2) Raglan Roads

Since you mentioned "at the Parks" and a lot of people are putting in their resort picks, then I will add the absolute best restaurant (in my wife and I opinion as well as AAA) of Victoria & Albert's. We did The Chef's Table for our anniversary and totally LOVED it and are looking to go back in a couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter