If you care for someone romantically

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
and they just never get jealous, is this ok ?

I get we are all different, but to me not getting jealous equals not really carrying

and they just never get jealous, is this ok ?

I get we are all different, but to me not getting jealous equals not really carrying
Do they have a reason to be jealous? If not, why would that equal not caring?

Jealousy is a trust issue IMO. My DH has never given me a reason to not trust him so I’ve never found a reason to be jealous. Have I set a woman or two straight over the years? Damn right I did but my DH wasn’t reciprocating so I didn’t have any reason to be jealous. To the best of my knowledge he’s never been jealous either. Coming up on twenty nine years together here in a couple of weeks so I’d say we care.

Do they have a reason to be jealous? If not, why would that equal not caring?

Jealousy is a trust issue IMO. My DH has never given me a reason to not trust him so I’ve never found a reason to be jealous. Have I set a woman or two straight over the years? Damn right I did but my DH wasn’t reciprocating so I didn’t have any reason to be jealous. To the best of my knowledge he’s never been jealous either. Coming up on twenty nine years together here in a couple of weeks so I’d say we care.

good points, but we all think different in this area, that's why I asked

so if men were flirting all over you ladies, and your husband, cause he trust you, didn't care. that's good but I don't think everyone thinks like that, but maybe everyone does

It depends why they’re getting jealous. When I first got with my boyfriend/now husband he used to spend every Monday driving an ex girlfriend around to do chores. I knew they were long over so that’s not why I was jealous..it was the fact it was his day off and he wasn’t spending it with me. Strangely, about six months later they both decidedly he should stop :ssst:

Before him, my best friend was a guy. I guess we are still technically best friends even though I’m married. Luckily, my husband wasn’t jealous of the time we’d spend together but his wife (gf at the time) was TOTALLY jealous of the time we’d spend together. I’d say I still know more about him than she does and they’ve been married 10 years.

My xh had HUGE jealousy issues over another one of my guy friends who I had dated briefly and had been friends with benefits for a few years (hey, we were dumb kids lol). Obviously, that stopped as soon as i started dating the ex. I’m a one man kinda girl. Meaning, we were still friends, just no more extras.

so if men were flirting all over you ladies, and your husband, cause he trust you, didn't care. that's good but I don't think everyone thinks like that, but maybe everyone does
He trusts me to shut it down. If you’ve got a girlfriend who men are all over flirting with and she doesn’t shut it down then yeah, there might be an issue there. It’s disrespectful to your partner.

That's the desired status quo in a relationship for me. They don't get jealous and all is well.

of course I'm not talking a jealous rage, but don't you at least expect him to get a little "tood" if he walks ina room and men are flirting with you, but in full disclosure I am half human and half caveman

of course I'm not talking a jealous rage, but don't you at least expect him to get a little "tood" if he walks ina room and men are flirting with you, but in full disclosure I am half human and half caveman

My husband wouldn't even notice. And I'm not saying that in a bad way.
It's a turn on that he's confident enough to not notice, or maybe he's just blissfully unaware. :rotfl:
Either way. I love it!

No thanks - that would not work for me. Any partner should know I can and will conduct myself appropriately. My ex was pretty protective of me (like I regularly seem to get run into by all kinds of people, he almost got into a fight with a guy from hit and stroller in the MK for instance), but that was one thing he was pretty good about. We went out all the time and he'd leave me at the bar/table for any number of normal reasons and when he'd come back if men were talking to me I'd invariably be saying - and here my husband comes now. No need for him to be jealous and he always seemed to be kinda smug that men wanted to flirt with me/send me drinks. Actually, all the men I've been involved with for any amount of time were this way. I have stopped dating several men because I could see the jealousy issue very early on and didn't want to deal.

I have had jealous boyfriends and they annoyed me to no end. My husband rarely gets jealous. The few times have been amusing for me.

I see jealously as a lack of trust and niether DH nor I tilt towards being jealous of one another at all (almost 22 years marrid, and about 28 years together). I would not consider it a compliment if my partner were jealous, rather as an insult that he doesn't trust me.

To me, jealousy is an indication that the person doesnt trust me.

So it would annoy me to no end to have a jealous spouse who was constantly asking “who’s that guy? Why are you talking to him? How do you know him?” and so forth. I’m not 12 years old. I can handle myself fine if someone makes a suggestion or a pass at me.

I’ve never given my DH reason to be jealous, as he knows I am trustworthy and very committed to our marriage.

my husband has always acted like he doesn't get jealous but I've seen the signs, he does and yes I do find it a little flattering. it never gets escalated, just a twinge I see in him. but on the flipside, if a woman flirts with me, he's down with it. I do get jealous at times as well, but its just something we don't waste time on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!