If You Could Change Cruise Route

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
What route changes would you make to either the Eastern or the Western routes?

I would like CC earlier in the week and have a sea day on Friday
the last and busiest day with Shutters, tips, packing, and one last trip to the stores. I think that a day at sea would make it all easier instead of trying to spend as much time as I can enjoying CC then coming back on board and facing all of the last minute chores.

I'd like the Day at Sea to be the last day also.
And definitely scrap Nassau.

Rae

I love for Bermuda! The pastel homes on the white beaches look like somewhere I could really get used to. As long as I could avoid the triangle. LOL

Disney needs a 3 or 4 night to Cozumel or Grand Cayman. That would sure make our decision easier- should we go broke and book a 7 night so we can go to Cozumel or go on the 3 or 4 nighter that goes to thrilling Nassau. If we do go back to Nassau we'd just make it a day at sea and stay on teh ship, but still! :(

I'd love to see the British Virgin Islands, maybe spend longer in St. Thomas (and really explore St. Johns), or maybe Aruba.

I know that I'm in the minority, but I loved Key West.

It would be cool to switch up the Wonder routes (like the East/West Magic routes)..maybe hit Nassau (yuk!) one week and a more desirable location the next week.

:D

Originally posted by gdulaney
It would be cool to switch up the Wonder routes (like the East/West Magic routes)..maybe hit Nassau (yuk!) one week and a more desirable location the next week.
The reason that cruise lines operating 3 or 4 night cruises out of Florida go to ports in the Bahamas (such as Nassau and Freeport) is that they must go to a foreign port to comply with US law -- and those Bahamian ports are close enough.

They can get rid of all the Bahamas cruises imho.

I wish they'd add a So. Caribbean route:

san juan
dominican rep
barbados
st. lucia
antigua
st. kitts
magartita island (venezuela)

We've done the Eastern route on Radisson and the Western on DCL and have no great desire to do either again. Now we're thinking of doing the Southern on Celebrity as much as we'd like to cruise DCL again, we vacation to see and experience new places.

I vote no to seeing castaway cay twice. Did it on the 09/28 cruise and don't want to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter