If you could choose one place to have breakfast....

I ended up going away this weekend so I'm sorry it's taking so long to say THANK YOU for all the wonderful suggestions! Right now I think I am leaning towards Kona's (you all have me craving Tonga Toast now!) because I want to do Boma's for dinner (I really don't want to repeat restaurants this trip) Again.....Thank you so much and keep the suggestions coming!
--Tammie
:)

Are you staying on-site, at WDW resort?

Were you planning on dining in a park? For my DH + myself, we love the breakfast at the Yacht Club Galley. (If you are staying at the BW, Swan, Dolphin or YC or BC this is close) This has been closed for a while, but is now back open. There are no characters here, so if you're looking for that, this wouldnot be the place to go. You pay one price and go up to a buffet, or you can order alacarte.

If you're on the monorail resorts, Kona Kafe at the Poly is a good choice... great fresh pineapple juice!

We also enjoyed Boatwrights at Port Orleans Riverside.

I am getting hungry thinking about all the choice listed here!

Me and the hubby will be staying at the All Star Sports. It will sound weird but I enjoy traveling to get to various places around Disney.....gives me a reason to check out other resorts and such!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter