If you could have any view out your

I think my next choice would be Lombard st

I dunno. You'd be getting a good view of all the tourists.

2_lombard

Yup, but all the pretty flowers that are along there are beautiful too. And to see all the joy that this street brings to people.

It just seems like one of those things that seems amazing until you actually have to live with it. The residents on that stretch of Lombard have been fighting to close off traffic for decades.

Maybe I'm just a bit jaded.

1A492191-CD68-4298-8EF1-2F5E3CAAA8FF.jpeg Stayed at Loews Santa Monica once and would be happy with this view

CE64D567-28AF-4CFD-BA37-9E5C11FCE31E.jpeg
Or this one from our NYC hotel - kept the blinds open the whole stay and would sometimes just stare at the awesomeness that is the Chrysler Building.

Sadly my real view from my house is somewhat less exciting

It just seems like one of those things that seems amazing until you actually have to live with it. The residents on that stretch of Lombard have been fighting to close off traffic for decades.

Maybe I'm just a bit jaded.
Guilty as charged. :o We just visited there last week and of course we drove Lombard Street. There and at several other locations around the city we remarked at length to one another about how hard it would be to get out of those driveways. And if climate change ever results in freezing temperatures and snowfall in San Francisco, the entire city will be rendered uninhabitable.

Forest lake surrounded by lots of trees with snow capped mountains in the back....ahhhhh......

A mixture of woods and pastures with herds of cows and deer running freely.

this pretty much nails our view on the head except instead of a lake it's a large pond, and the pastures are farmed lands (so no cows). we do see elk herds and get deer and moose in our yard-though right now it looks like there was a jail break at the local pet store b/c the gold finch are back-dozens and dozens of what look like canary birds in the trees and bushes.

The ocean is my first choice, but any body of water or even just any wide open beautiful view of nature. I also love to be able to sit outside and see the stars at night.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter