If you could

browneyes

DIS Veteran
go to WDW with a celebrity, who would you want to go with you? I want to go with Elton John.:sunny: I bet he's a hoot to be around!

Jason, Dolly would make you go to her park-Dollywood. She'd have to keep you on her own turf to keep you off her, um, turf.;)

Hmmmmmm, I am trying to think, would I want a romantic time with a celeb or a fun time, OK< I got it, I WANT BOTH. I'd love to go with George Clooney, I know he is sexy and around me even a drip can come out of their shell so I'll get him going. :D

I don't want to be romantic with Elton-and vice versa.;) That's why I chose him. I just wanna have fun.:)

John Travolta!!!! I think he would be really fun and he is suppose tobe very considerate!!! LOVE HIM!!

I think I could have a whole lot of fun with Mel Gibson. :p :o

I second Robin Williams! What a riot that would be! Can you imagine his parody of "it's a small world"?! LOL!

You beat me to it, Blondie. I would love to go with Robin Williams. Can you imagine the laughter?!

Robin Williams would be a blast, but I would pick Drew Carey because I know he loves WDW too.
CC

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
Drew Carey because I know he loves WDW too.
CC
What's the name of that place at MGM next to the Indiana Jones thing that features Drew?

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
Robin Williams would be a blast, but I would pick Drew Carey because I know he loves WDW too.
CC

I was thinking Robin WIlliams too...DD just had Aladdin on and he cracks me up..:)

I second the vote for George Clooney!!

I would think a trip thru WDW w/ Robin Williams could be dangerous. I mean, by lunch my sides would hurt so much from laughing that I'd have to take a break!! :) But I think that's a risk I'd have to take!!

And wouldn't it be just a *little* weird sitting thru the film at the MGM Animation Tour? You'd be watching a big screen version of Robin and have him sitting right next to you. I can just imagine him making fun of his on-screen character while the film is showing..... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter