If you drove from one end of your town/city to the other end how many miles would you travel?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I know it sounds like a math question or possibly a stalker question so answer accordingly.

My town, from one end to to the other would be about 2 miles :)

Probably 60 miles or so at the widest point. It’s the largest city in area in the Lower 48.

I live in an unincorporated part of the county, so zero miles.

If you drive from one side of metro Atlanta to the other side it is probably about 75 miles.

The city I actually live in? That would be a hard question to figure out due to how city lines are drawn but it is over 60 square miles in total size.

However we cross city lines all the time in my metro. The County I live in has 20 cities as well as 7 unincorporated communities and 7 townships and is 480 square miles in size. My metro is 15 counties between 2 states. The entire metro in terms of statistical area is 8,472 sq mi.

I couldn’t find that number but we are 179 square miles (464 square kilometres).
Same and I googled it a bunch of different ways. Calgary is 512 square miles (825 km). It's longer (north to south) than it is wide (east to west) so I'll say it's about 25 miles long and 18 miles wide. It takes about an hour in light traffic to get through the city no matter which route you take. Heavy traffic can double that time or more. You don't really measure distance from point A to B here, it's always described in the length of time it will take you to get there.

Guessing I'd say somewhere between 40 and 50 miles in length with lots of twists and turns and I'm not really counting Staten Island.
I'm basing this on the fact that Manhattan is approximately 15 miles long and is prolly the 2nd smallest borough in size.

I live in an unincorporated area.
Checking Google maps, going from the furthest north eastern corner of Sacramento County, on the north east side of the city of Folsom, to the far south eastern corner of Sacramento county just east of the city of Anitioch in the Delta is 101 miles.
As for the city of Sacramento, about 30 miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter