If you had to live the rest of your life

2060 for me too. I have to have faith that we are going to keep moving forward. I'd rather live in a world of equality than go back to the past, though the cars were much cooler back then, as was the music.

Definitely 1960's. Man, to get to see Apollo 8 and 11(as an adult, not a toddler) as it happened would be so awesome. Though going through the 70's fashions again would be painful.

Ok having live the 60s as a young child why any woman would want to go back is amazing. It was oppressive and discriminatory. Would you want your daughter to be told - no you can't be the because you are female?!?
Even if you knew now what you wouldn't have known then it was still oppressive. The crap I took & the battles I fought I am so glad my DGD will hopefully never see in 2060.

Rose tinted glasses.

Ok pretty serious post to a light hearted question.

Last edited:
Well I'm going back to the 60's, I wasn't born until 66, and I had a great childhood and family life. I miss how families used to be. We used to be together all the time, now everyone is always so busy and going in different directions we only get to together on special occassions. I miss sitting on our porch and seeing my grandparents or aunts/uncles and cousins drop by and sit on the porch with all of us and have a cup of coffee and piece of cake. Yep I'm going back to the 60's and the era of family.

I'd pick 2060 - already did the other, why not something new!?!

This was basically what I was going to say. Already did the 60’s and while I have no qualms about doing so again, am more interested in seeing what the different path of 2060 might entail.

1960 it seems the more time that goes by the weaker we get. People complaining about everything..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter