If you have done the DCP more than once

DawnM

DIS Veteran
Do you just delay graduation by a semester each time they do it?

I would love to have my son do it more than once, but I don't think he wants to keep skipping semesters.

It really depends on the school and your son's ability to obtain the necessary credits and required classes to graduate. Some required classes are only offered during certain semesters, thus skipping that semester might delay graduation by more than a single semester. But, again, it really depends on the graduation requirements and his ability to meet those requirements.

It really depends on the school and your son's ability to obtain the necessary credits and required classes to graduate. Some required classes are only offered during certain semesters, thus skipping that semester might delay graduation by more than a single semester. But, again, it really depends on the graduation requirements and his ability to meet those requirements.

True, but they would still need to be away an additional semester.

My son was FA 2018 and did the program from June 2018-January 2019. He took a leave of absence from school for one semester. He returned to school for Spring 2019. He had enough credits that it didn’t delay his graduation and he graduated in May 2019. He was not able to find a job in his field so he applied again and was accepted for SA 2020. He went back in January but was sent home in March when the parks were closed and his program suspended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!