If you love coffee you have to try a Skinny Bou!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
Today at lunch a friend of mine that works at Caribou Coffee had me try a Skinny Bou and it was great! If you like coffee and are watching your carb intake, you gotta try one. It is made with expresso, skim milk and flavored carmel or vanilla. It has 120 calories. The flavoring had "0" everything (calories, carbs, fat, etc.). It was very tasty and I wouldn't hesitate to have one again.

Beware though of the "low carb" drink they make if calories are a concern. The lc drink has 900 calories!!! I couldn't believe it but the workers showed me the nutritional info on a glossy sheet. I guess even coffee houses are getting requests for lc stuff. Anyway, just thought I would share.

900 calories for a cup of coffee???? :faint: I'll stick to my homemade brew w/Splenda & a dash of fat-free milk, thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter