If you were going to visit 3 resorts...

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
I'll be spending a non-park day at WDW this Thursday. I'll have about 7 hours solo and want to visit 3 different resorts. The Beach Club is definitely on the list because it's my favorite and I love being in the Epcot area. What other 2 would you pick? I'll be having lunch and dinner at the resorts. For this reason I thought about WL so I can eat at Geyser Point. Only interested in lounges or quick service. Fine with walk-up windows, etc. Thanks for any suggestions!

I'll be spending a non-park day at WDW this Thursday. I'll have about 7 hours solo and want to visit 3 different resorts. The Beach Club is definitely on the list because it's my favorite and I love being in the Epcot area. What other 2 would you pick? I'll be having lunch and dinner at the resorts. For this reason I thought about WL so I can eat at Geyser Point. Only interested in lounges or quick service. Fine with walk-up windows, etc. Thanks for any suggestions!
Since you can walk a short distance to The Skyliner, you might like to check out The Riviera resort and Caribbean Beach resort.
You could also take the boat to The Boardwalk and Swan and dolphin resorts.
Or take a bus to Magic Kingdom, boat to Wilderness lodge, boat to Contemporary, monorail to Polynesian, and Grand Floridian, back to Magic Kingdom to bus back to Beach Club.

I’d add on WL and AKL, with 7 hours the inconvenience of transport will kinda give you something else to do so I wouldn’t feel the need to stay within Skyliner or Boat distance. At AKL you could grab a drink and enjoy the animal views after touring the lobby.

I saw GF mentioned but if you decide that one and are going this year double check the GF thread here in DIS because the Lobby is supposedly finally getting its refurb soonish.

BC/YC, then WL and then a boat to the CR. Maybe you could squeeze in a quick monorail to the POLY for dessert.

I would start at AK-Jambo to see the animals. I would then go to the Beach Club (I might see if I could be an ADR at Beaches and Cream) for lunch. After that, I would take a one-way ride on the Skyliner because it's cool to Pop Century and then ride a bus to the MK. I would then hop on the monorail loop for dinner and end up at Narcoossee's bar at the Grand Floridian for an Almond Cheesecake for dessert (my favorite) and MK's fireworks.

do the boardwalk area, pick up a coffee look around Beach and Yacht. The QS food isn’t really that great. Take the Skyliner to HS. You get to see Riviera and Caribbean beach. Bus to Wilderness for Geyser point. You can take the boat to MK. Monorail or boat to Poly for Tiki Terrace, Get the Ohana noodles from Tamu lounge, watch fireworks from the beach.

AKL- Jambo House
Coronado Springs (two fabulous lounges, beautiful resort for walking)

I would start at BC, take the bus to MK (ride the monorail or boat to Poly), monorail back around and take the boat to WL.

Great suggestions! Thank all!
How do you plan to travel between resorts? Remember that some of them, especially the near-park resorts (including AKL) are sometimes persnickety about parking a car there if you’re not staying there and don’t have an ADR there. Parking at DS (free for everyone) or one of the theme parks (free to WDW resort guests), then taking Disney transportation, might need to be part of the plan since it will add time.

Jambo House at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Enjoy exhibits as you walk through the lobby to the back where you can go outside and sit in a rocker and enjoy the animal viewing. Have lunch at the Mara outside next to the pool. It is gorgeous. Take your time...

Sounds like you have BC and WL chosen. Enjoy!

My wife and I stayed at the Polynesian Last month and had a non park day. We visited Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht/Beach Club and Boardwalk. We weren't that impressed with Boardwalk and the Yacht had a wedding going on.
My three choices would be :
Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge
Contemporary

Curious to what you chose.

Boardwalk
Grand Floridian
Polynesian

I would normally say Wilderness Lodge, but I stay there enough as it is.

1. Beach Club- as you stated
2. Wilderness Lodge-the lounge is great there as is just sitting in the enormous lobby and people watching!
3. Animal Kingdom-animal viewing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter