If you were taking a Disney Dining "Virgin" to dinner at Disney --

zomama

Mouseketeer
Where would you go?
picky eaters, NOT Foodies, easily impressed, 3 kids under 10.

I already have:
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Be Our Guest lunch
50's Prime Time Lunch
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Fantasmic package dinner
Raglan Road brunch

Have you checked out Ohana's? A lot of food and very good. I try to get an ADR late enough to watch the fireworks from there and they pipe in the music.

I took friends to Kona at Poly for dinner. We were not staying at Disney, but we were in Orlando and I made a reservation because I thought it would be great to have dinner and watch fireworks from the beach.

They were totally amazed of the quality of food. I have to admit that my expectations were low, but dinner there was really pleasant.

But I would not recommend it for kids. There are other restaurants children would enjoy better.

Think about the breakfast buffet at AK Lodge. They have this fancy juice and kids should definetely enjoy the buffet.

I thought it would be funny to take my brother to 50s Prime Time Cafe without tipping him off to the interaction with the wait staff. He was not amused. He was really not amused. He still complains about it years later. So my advice is to proceed with caution when taking someone to 50s Prime Time Cafe or Whispering Canyon Cafe if you aren't going to warn them first. (Although I believe I heard that there is less interaction with the wait staff at 50s now.)

I don't know how the new menu works at Be Our Guest Dinner at this point. But dinner had a very limited menu there in the past, which might not have worked for picky eaters.

Are you trying to impress them, or are you trying to make sure there is something for the picky eaters to eat? Those are two very different things.

We're taking my boyfriend for his first trip with us in August and the one restaurant we all agreed he had to be taken to was Sci-Fi Diner.

Where would you go?
picky eaters, NOT Foodies, easily impressed, 3 kids under 10.

The Plaza in MK
Trails End at FW (either B or D)
Epcot - Via Napoli
Boardwalk - Beaches n' Cream
Cape May breakfast
HS - nothing really. H&V if you must or Sci Fi
AK - Tusker but that's iffy. There are some more exotic things there.
Olivia's at Old Key West
Lots of choices in Disney Springs - Wolf Gang puck Express, Blaze Pizza, Splitzville, Delux Burger.

I would definitely do a character meal - Garden Grill, 1900 Park Fair, Tusker House breakfast, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter