If your tix disappear from MDE, call IT !

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
just a heads up - spent last hour on the phone with Disney tech - my ticket disappeared this morning from mde - still can't make FPS - that's a Disney glitch that they are aware of - as far as the ticket - according to disney, my account has too many identifiers - I have to make a new account after this trip - the ticket is there on their end but won't show up on my side and will not just reappear, so simply not MDE acting up

CM told me they are seeing ton of account s like this and people should call them

@tinkerhon I remember reading issues where basically there's too much stuff (ADRs, hotel stays, etc) accumulated by frequent goers in the past 5-6 years where MDE basically "breaks". I feel like it started happening last year with some AP holders.

just a heads up - spent last hour on the phone with Disney tech - my ticket disappeared this morning from mde - still can't make FPS - that's a Disney glitch that they are aware of - as far as the ticket - according to disney, my account has too many identifiers - I have to make a new account after this trip - the ticket is there on their end but won't show up on my side and will not just reappear, so simply not MDE acting up

CM told me they are seeing ton of account s like this and people should call them
Yesterday I and Disney IT spent hours fixing the fact that my account had too many identifiers. It seems to be OK today, except that one ticket is labeled incorrectly....it’s non expiration. I have sent them the email back with that problem.

For years now, I could not get Magic Bands for my guests without calling and asking them ( the IT person) to order them. IT said I had too many listed as Family and Friends. I am DVC and AP holder.

@tinkerhon I remember reading issues where basically there's too much stuff (ADRs, hotel stays, etc) accumulated by frequent goers in the past 5-6 years where MDE basically "breaks". I feel like it started happening last year with some AP holders.
Yep - that's us !

Why does it even hold onto that stuff? Once a trip is over, it's over. There's no need for MDE to be holding onto it! They should be working to fix that issue on their end - not requiring people to use (and in some cases create) new email addresses to make new accounts. That's just adding to the "identifiers" problem!

Why does it even hold onto that stuff? Once a trip is over, it's over. There's no need for MDE to be holding onto it! They should be working to fix that issue on their end - not requiring people to use (and in some cases create) new email addresses to make new accounts. That's just adding to the "identifiers" problem!

I just remember it popping up last year. You don't see it on the front end, but the back end retains EVERYTHING...probably for market research/customer profiles/etc.

It seems to be an issue for pretty much everyone so my guess is it will fix itself without every single person contacting IT.
Its something Disney has to do system wide.
And I know my tickets are there because When I log into my account I can see my sister's tickets but not mine and when I log into my sister's account I can see my tickets but not hers.
So basically I can see everyone's tickets.
I'll be holding off on calling for a while.

It seems to be an issue for pretty much everyone so my guess is it will fix itself without every single person contacting IT.
Its something Disney has to do system wide.
And I know my tickets are there because When I log into my account I can see my sister's tickets but not mine and when I log into my sister's account I can see my tickets but not hers.
So basically I can see everyone's tickets.
I'll be holding off on calling for a while.

Totally agree ! Don't get me wrong, the CM I spoke with was extremely sweet, but her IT people seem to be feeding her "tech lingo" - the reason that I feel this way is because 1) it's has seemed a cause problems for a ton of people over the last few days 2) I haven't had problems in quite some time - and I haven't added or modified anything to my plans - so why, all of a sudden would I have too many "identifiers"? Out of the clear blue ? I'm thinking just another MDE glitch that hopefully will rectify itself soon !

Totally agree !

Yep, I was one of the "early" problem folks.
First world problems I guess, to go to Disney so often you break your account, LOL

Yep, I was one of the "early" problem folks.
First world problems I guess, to go to Disney so often you break your account, LOL

Same here -- except for some reason my two accounts (the old one and the one I had to create in 2015) are still linked together and whenever I call they keep pulling up my "old" account and when I tell them no, they need the new account, it causes confusion.

mine still down and still can't modify/add FPs

Give it a bit.
That's kinda been my suggestion the last couple days lol.
Seems to work better than every person calling Disney.
They know there is a system wide issue and looks like they are starting to solve it.

That's kind of odd they quote "too many identifiers". Mine has missing tickets, depends on if DH or myself login, but between us it's all there. This is only our 2nd trip first was 6 days, this one is 9 with FP everyday and 6 TS. There's only 3 of us so it's not like MDE is juggling a large group or multiple trips.

Yesterday only 1 or 2 of my tickets were showing up. Now all of them are
Mine seems to be fixed.

Latest from Disney IT - so, it seems like the ticket glitch was.fixed for many - mine still not showing on my MDE, but does show up on Disney side - once again they are blaming the " identifiers " although I haven't changed and/or added anything since the ticket disappeared - in addition, there are people that have taken one Disney trip that have been told the same thing ! Was told that anyone that had tickets missing should have seen their tickets reappear already - if not, they won't show up before your next trip - as far as the FP modify/add issue - the cm I spoke with couldn't even change anything from her own account - not just mine - she said Disney DOES accept the blame for this issue and they are working to fix it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter