If your tix disappear from MDE, call IT !

One of my two 9 day park hoppers disappeared off of my account, Disney called and left a message. They gave the new ticket number to me and sent me a new hard copy very very quickly. It was not too stressful!

I had this happen in Dec or Jan. My AP randomly reassigned itself to a friend, my kids disappeared from my MDE but one of my friend's (the one who "stole" my AP) kids showed up...but not his wife or other kid. When I talked to IT they were basically mystified as to how an active AP could reassign itself. Still to this day, my daughter's AP has her picture when they pull it up on the iPad but my DHs name. Looks like he has 2 APs assigned to him at once. I can book fastpasses for all 4of us though, so I gave up at that point.

I had this happen to me this week. After nearly two hours on the phone, I was told that I had to set up a brand new account because of having too many identifiers. In a way it feels like being "punished" for taking too many Disney trips! LOL

I called Thursday because I had no tickets showing and could not modify my fastpasses. They ended up making a new account which took about a hour on the phone. Now it's fine. I thought about waiting it out to see if they would fix it, but was afraid we would not be able to modify or make extra fastpasses when we get to the parks. We leave in a week. So thank goodness it is fixed. They told me it was the same reason as others said to much stuff clogging my account up lol.
I think this all started with the new update that they did on the site.

I called Thursday because I had no tickets showing and could not modify my fastpasses. They ended up making a new account which took about a hour on the phone. Now it's fine. I thought about waiting it out to see if they would fix it, but was afraid we would not be able to modify or make extra fastpasses when we get to the parks. We leave in a week. So thank goodness it is fixed. They told me it was the same reason as others said to much stuff clogging my account up lol.

glad you were able to get it fixed ! I was told that there is a limit of 700 "identifiers" and once you get to that point, your account will basically break - but here's my question - if your account (like mine) was fine, and nothing amended or changed, how does the account suddenly break ? Is there a schedule for counting "identifiers" ?!

glad you were able to get it fixed ! I was told that there is a limit of 700 "identifiers" and once you get to that point, your account will basically break - but here's my question - if your account (like mine) was fine, and nothing amended or changed, how does the account suddenly break ? Is there a schedule for counting "identifiers" ?!
Great question! 700 doesn't sound like much at all. If you have a family of 4 and you make 3 FPs per day and add more and modify them throughout the day, it wouldn't take that many trips to get to 700. Is there anything we can proactively do? Would hate for this to break down in the middle of a trip...

I have no idea.

I’m not sure that there is a set limit to the identifiers. I just had the same issue and was curious about my “magic number”, so I asked the CM and she said that I had 1110 that she could see, but that she has seen people with over 2000. The most likely answer is that once you get closer to a thousand, you run the risk of the account imploding at any given time...not necessarily that it operates on a “schedule”, if that makes sense :)

Same thing just happened to my account. My AP disappeared from my account and I couldn't make FPs or updates anymore. I called and was told I had to have a new MDE account created and that I would also have to call Disney Cruise Line for them to transfer all my history to this new account as well. Not a good customer experience at all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter