If you're there (or just back)..what to wear?

mscastel

Earning My Ears
We leave two days from now....Thurs (Dec 15th).

I cant figure out what to pack?

Weather Channel says 60/70's during day and 40/50's at night...but, for some reason I am clueless about what to pack?

T shirts, sweatshirts, jackets,hats, gloves???????

There are for of us and I dont want to pack EVERYTHING!!

Can somebody there or somebody just back...give me a better idea of what it feels like there and what would be best to be prepared?

Thanks in advance...

i need this answer as well. very unlike myself....i am leaving in the morning and still haven't packed. probably because i do not know what to pack. it is only 16 degrees here at home. what's the weather like in orlando?

We just got back and I was very surprised by how "chilly" it was !! Wow ! I was not ready, so to speak, for nights in the 40's !! Some nights stayed in the 50-60's and days up into the 70's. We wore jeans and long sleeve shirts with light jackets almost every day. We'd tie our jackets around our waists if we were in the sun a lot. It was very chilly in the shade though and I swear they still had AC on in some places !! :cold: :cold: :cold: But we did see a lot of determined people wearing shorts and tees. It was really too cold in the evening though. Some people must have been caught off guard or just plain dumb because there were lots of freezing little kids running around at MVMCP and EMHs. I would suggest bringing more warm clothes than shorts, etc. You can always push sleeves up if you get warm but can't make them grow it they are short !! Enjoy !!

We just arrived back on 12/9. Much of the time we were down there (11/28-12/9) the daily highs were in the mid to upper 70s. There were, however, a couple of days where the temps dropped fairly rapidly into the lower 50s once the sun went down.

My advice traveling at this time is that you must be prepared for anything. We wore shorts during the day, and then we either came back and changed into jeans at night, or simply brought along a sweatshirt and/or jacket.

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts