• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Iglesina Zippy/Zooper Z Street

J

JenniferW

Am going this weekend to buy one of these strollers and not sure which one yet. I have heard that you can't take the strollers in the lines at Disney and have to carry the baby, is that true? If anyone has one of these I would love to hear any comments. It is going to be my main stroller and may get another one for park days, but I like these because they will accomodate an infant car seat and have the universal adapter. Have quite a few trips planned where I need a heavy duty stroller that isn't too heavy.

Baby is due in less than 4 weeks and hope to be at DL in May and WDW in Nov. Like these both because they are sturdy and should be able to travel well on the planes. Will need the carseat when I travel so hope to have the baby in the carseat and in the stroller and push up to the gate, then gatecheck each time. Is that how it works? Also, my hubby is going to England for 3 weeks for work and I hope to join him if the baby is fine and need a stroller that will hold the carseat for that also.

Any input would be helpful.

Jenn

Good luck to you. Here's some pixie dust for an easy delivery.

To answer your question: You cannot take your stroller on line. You have to park in the stroller holding area and hold your baby while on line.

I know because our last trip May of 2001 we had our 3 month old with us.

I don't know about the strollers you mentioned. I always used the Peg perego's .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter