Il Mulino—what do you love?

Mzpalmtree

DIS Veteran
We are planning a quick girls trip and staying at the Swan for the first time. We’ve been wanting to try Il Mulino and even had reservations there for our July 4th family trip that was cancelled. I know this is a popular “favorite” restaurant, but what are your favorite things to order there? I’m not super into pasta but my daughter is. I’ve heard their meatball appetizer is quite good. Tell me what you love!

We are planning a quick girls trip and staying at the Swan for the first time. We’ve been wanting to try Il Mulino and even had reservations there for our July 4th family trip that was cancelled. I know this is a popular “favorite” restaurant, but what are your favorite things to order there? I’m not super into pasta but my daughter is. I’ve heard their meatball appetizer is quite good. Tell me what you love!
The wine :)

I was able to make a dinner reservation on Open Table even though we are not going until November. As a New Yorker iL Mulino was always my favorite restaurant hands down. I was looking at what’s open for nice dinners in Disney and the list is small but still very good options. I can’t book those Disney ones yet but I could Il Mulino so I booked and am ready!

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions! As I said, I’m not really a pasta person but I am a mushroom lover and the multiple recommendations of the rigatoni con funghi has me intrigued 😋. All the apps look super delicious as well. It’s going to be a hard decision!

both lounge and main are open. Cannot go wrong with most food on their menu, but cocktails have been hit or miss over the years. I normally stick with wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter