Il Mulino valet parking question

georgina

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation at Il Mulino, which includes complimentary valet parking. We were hoping to go to Jellyrolls for a while after, wondering if the free valet parking has a time limit? Debating whether to drive or take a Lyft. Thanks for any thoughts!

We have eaten at Il Mulino many, many times. The method of validating parking there is simply a stamp on your valet ticket. There isn't a time limit.

Effectively no time limit. It’s either “per night” (whenever the Swan/Dolphin reservation day rolls over), or a 24 time limit. I don’t recall which.

But we did this for Bluezoo and we stayed around the Boardwalk area for several hours after.

It may. We got a three hour parking limit at the GF once when we were using TIW.
Since the Swan is not owned by WDW and has its own rules for valet parking, etc., what does a 3 hour parking time limit at the GF have to do with anything, and this question by the OP in particular?

Since the Swan is not owned by WDW and has its own rules for valet parking, etc., what does a 3 hour parking time limit at the GF have to do with anything, and this question by the OP in particular?
The only thing I thought of there was- I think Il Mulino accepts Tables In Wonderland. Maybe there are consistent rules about the TiW valet parking benefit.

Otherwise, yeah, the GF experience shouldn’t apply.

The only thing I thought of there was- I think Il Mulino accepts Tables In Wonderland. Maybe there are consistent rules about the TiW valet parking benefit.

Otherwise, yeah, the GF experience shouldn’t apply.
The OP never said he had a TIW card. If he did he wouldn't have said that a dinner reservation at Il Mulino includes complimentary valet parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter